Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bud Elliott now on board with the Flowe.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 4,518

Bud Elliott now on board with the Flowe.

Aug 5, 2019, 10:16 AM

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Justin-Flowe-at-Upland-188824/CurrentExpertPredictions/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess those USC predictions are way old

Aug 5, 2019, 10:22 AM

considering USC is no longer in Flowe's top 4. The real USC has turned into a dumpster fire and Flowe probably sees that Helton and that coaching staff's tenure at USC will probably not last much longer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to believe the real USC.........

Aug 5, 2019, 10:28 AM

is so bad given all of that talent out there. Coaching matters and we’ve truly been blessed.

Re: Hard to believe the real USC.........

Aug 5, 2019, 11:50 AM

Look at their current recruiting class.

One high 4 star, another 4 star and the rest are 3 stars. The class is ranked like 66 or something. Helton can't recruit worth a ####. USC is in a hotbed recruiting wise just like Miami yet can't keep the players local anymore like Miami.

It's going to take a monumental turn around for USC and Helton is just not the guy to do it.

All SC is from 2018***

Aug 5, 2019, 11:11 AM [ in reply to I guess those USC predictions are way old ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

All this means is that So Cal will now hire our old bowl rival HC

Aug 5, 2019, 12:51 PM

in URBAN and he will recruit Flowe!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bud Elliott now on board with the Flowe.

Aug 5, 2019, 1:53 PM

I had to use two toes in addition to the ten digits on my two hands to arrive at a total 12 crystal balls. Using my superior mathematical skills, within eighteen minutes I had figured out 75% of 12 was somewhere in the neighborhood of 9. That means, since Flowe's visit to Clemson's Cook Out, nine experts are convinced that Dabo and staff are super salesmen and Flowe is convinced that if Clemson isn't heaven, it's the next best thing to heaven. Isn't it amazing what can happen when a five star recruit boards a plane in California, crosses the Grand Canyon, the Mississippi River and, finally, Lake Hartwell, they find their future home for the next three, four or five years?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is TRULY impossible to BELIEVE where we are as compared

Aug 5, 2019, 1:58 PM

to where we have been my whole life.

Just DEEPLY breathing in the rarefied air.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 7
| visibility 4,518
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic