Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row from home
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

BSB Update: Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row from home

Mar 26, 2017, 2:21 PM

Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row from home

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amazing what a coaching change can do.....

Mar 26, 2017, 2:26 PM

Monte has got these guys playing lights out. The aggressive, fun loving attitude these guys have reminds me a lot of the Wilhelm days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Mar 26, 2017, 3:44 PM

Difference is the type culture that was already in place when they fired Leggett and started the search for a qualified coach. It attracted great coaches and managers. As D. Hood wrote a couple weeks ago, the culture has to change. Someone will have to build it and they'll come but it's a hard task.

couldn't be said any better

Mar 26, 2017, 4:02 PM

That's what has to permeate throughout EVERY Clemson sports teams. Men and Women.

Hint hint DRad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Amazing what a coaching change can do..... ]

And we finally have a great pitching coach. That was one of Jack's biggest problems his last several years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Mar 26, 2017, 8:47 PM

Jack was told this, he was told that he must make staff changes, but Jack decided that no one was going to tell him what to do while he was the Head Chief over our BB program. IMO Jack got what he forced the administration to do. Also IMO, Jack believed that the B O T's wouldn't allow DRad to fire him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should say 15 wins in a row AWAY from home***

Mar 26, 2017, 2:34 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row from home

Mar 26, 2017, 2:34 PM

Way to go Tigers

Who was the complainer on here a couple of weeks

Mar 26, 2017, 2:38 PM

ago who said Krall wasn't working out as a weekend starter and suggested several changes that needed to be made?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who was the complainer on here a couple of weeks

Mar 26, 2017, 2:50 PM

Pretty sure this is what you are referring to...http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21181129

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Who was the complainer on here a couple of weeks

Mar 26, 2017, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Who was the complainer on here a couple of weeks ]

That was one of the T-Netter coaches bc, I don't think that Monte Lee has ever posted on T-Net before!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 4:07 PM

You see the acc stats that Hawk posted. We're middle or low in offense. We get our bats working like we can and it'll be unstoppable!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 10:01 PM

I have been thinking the same thing. It seems like we have been in a lot of "pitching duals". Fortunately our pitching staff has more than held their own. If our boys' can get the bats hot, I think we can really make some noise in the post season with the production we're getting from our pitching staff. Excellent first half of the season. Keep it up fellas. GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic