Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Broadcast Notes, Times, and Guests For Saturday's Pregame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Broadcast Notes, Times, and Guests For Saturday's Pregame

Sep 11, 2015, 7:00 AM

The Tiger Pregame Show, a game day tradition for Clemson football fans on Saturdays since 2003, will broadcast its 157th consecutive show this Saturday as Clemson hosts Appalachian State!

David Hood, Senior Writer for Tigernet, will join Tiger Pregame Show founder Scott Rhymer on WCCP’s popular Tiger Pregame Show as it enters its 13th year on the air at WCCP 105.5 FM.

Due to construction at Littlejohn Coliseum, The Tiger Pregame Show, along with the network's Tiger Tailgate Show, will broadcast from behind the Chapman Grandstands outside of Doug Kingsmore Stadium (near the 3rd base foul pole)..

??The Tiger Pregame Show format will air from 6:30-9:30 this Saturday and we will continue to offer in-depth analysis of the upcoming game, focusing on X’s and O’s of what fans should expect to see on the field during the game.

Segments for the show include up-to-the-minute game day weather conditions, Top 25 Report, ACC and SEC Game Breakdowns, Injury Reports for both Clemson and their opponent, and a historical look back at this day in Clemson football history.

Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney, Defensive Coordinator Brent Venables, and Co-Offensive Coordinators Tony Elliott and Jeff Scott will offer their input on the show.

Eric Mac Clain, Mitch Hyatt, Travis Blanks, and Charone Peake will also have their thoughts on the game, giving Tiger fans a clear vibe of what the players are thinking leading up to kickoff.

Don Munson, the Voice of the Tigers, will join the show live each week to give his unique perspective inside the football program.

And, just like in the previous 12 years, the show will close the final hour and a half with the Keys to the Game and game day predictions, this year with Tigernet's David Hood.

You can keep up with all information related to the Tiger Pregame Show by liking the page on Facebook and following via Twitter.

You can also stay tuned to The Tiger Pregame Show Blog, WCCP 105.5 FM, and at wccpfm.com for updates on the show.

Scott will join Mickey Plyler on WCCP 105.5 FM and wccpfm.com every Friday morning at 7:05 to talk Clemson football and to set the stage for the Tiger Pregame Show.

This season is set up to be magical...so don't miss a minute of the season and start your game day experience with The Tiger Pregame Show.

The Road To Charlotte Begins With The Tiger Pregame Show!

Go Tigers!

The Tiger Pregame Show on Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
http://tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com/

Scott Rhymer can be reached at scottrhymer.tps@gmail.com

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all seriousness, do you guys know why WCCP

Sep 11, 2015, 9:17 AM

Doesn't transmit this show or the game over TuneIn? Living in a different state, I have a hard time listening to game day broadcasts. Do you know of an alternate Internet/app based listening option. Thanks a bunch!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Sports Network retains rights to game broadcasts

Sep 11, 2015, 9:33 AM

and the use of TuneIn for game broadcasts is not up to WCCP to allow.

Or, at least, that is my understanding. CTSP web site is linked below:

http://learfieldsports.com/university-partners/clemson-tiger-sports-properties/

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://wccpfm.com/listen-live

Sep 11, 2015, 3:41 PM [ in reply to In all seriousness, do you guys know why WCCP ]

http://wccpfm.com

miss when they'd have some great TiGer calling in from overseas.

Sep 11, 2015, 5:14 PM

Like Tony the Tiger.

LOL & GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will you guys be discussing the

Sep 11, 2015, 11:28 AM

BC vs App St game?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic