Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boys we have some challenges
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Boys we have some challenges

Sep 30, 2018, 8:10 AM

I know it’s early. I know there are a lot of match ups that will break deadlocks. But we must go undefeated if we want a shot at the playoffs.

Notre Dame beating Stanford was big. Ohio St beating Penn St by only 1 point keeps both of those teams in it. Just think it gawga and Bama are undefeated and play to a one point conference championship game! Too many conferences and the media darling Notre Dame for us to stub our toe anywhere.

We need to take care of our business and do it impressively. If not we may find ourselves watching the cfp from the outside.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we will***

Sep 30, 2018, 8:13 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boys we have some challenges

Sep 30, 2018, 8:18 AM

Challenges are a NORMAL PART OF THE GAME...we handle them every year, and we are handling them again this year.

Why do you seem surprised by this?
Anyone whose been a Clemson fan for more than a few years knows our history of fighting uphill year in and year out.
We take the same approach every season...we have to go prove ourself on the field ONE GAME AT A TIME!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:22 AM

Your right

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Boys we have some challenges ]

True but this year is different. Last few years we’ve had sos going in our favor. Two things, acc perceived very week and This year pundits and tv are itching for Clemson to be out and ND to be in. ND should get a good challenge next week from VT. They’ll make it out to be a huge win over Stanford but Stanford isn’t a good team this year.

Psu is out of it unless tosu gets two losses. It’s possible this year the b1g has a two loss conference champion. Good for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Boys we have some challenges ]

Agreed. I like these “challenges” much better than thumbing through the schedule looking for a 6th or even 7th win to get a bid to the Music City Bowl.

This team has heart and talent. They’ll be fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:27 AM

UGA has to play UK at UK, so UGA is not going to make the CFP this year. :)

Firing up the Dawgs early on a Sunday morn. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:27 AM

I agree brother 100%.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:31 AM

Down 23 - 13 in the 4th. quarter and storming back for a 27 - 23 win clearly indicates the mettle of this team. I vote "YES", this team has accepted the challenge !!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:41 AM

We will be fine.... think who was out yesterday. Lost KB earlier for good, TL, Fields (starting corner) and Powell (starting KO returner) gone. RT Archumyn (spelling) was out. Mullen got hurt. We had 3 corners and one did not play, another got hurt so we sub in a true freshman and he did fabulous.

Think all that went wrong yesterday.... TL knocked out, fumble and punt fumble gave them the ball in our red zone. Missed FG. CB's first four throws were terribly inaccurate leading to one pick at mid field.

Look back on our NC year with DW.... the seven point Troy victory, the NC State game.... this team was against the ropes and will grow so much from this. So much character was displayed.. We will be fine.

We will be undefeated at the end of the ACCCG, and there is no way this team is left out if we do what we need to do.

Go Tigers !!!

Message was edited by: bobbyb99®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:52 AM

True, we’ll be fine but I don’t think that’s what he was saying or talking about. I don’t think he was saying Clemson needed work, just that we don’t have any built in hiccup like years past.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND will lose @ Va Tech Saturday

Sep 30, 2018, 8:42 AM

So that will take care of them. UGA isn't as great as advertised and could fall to Auburn, Florida, or Kentucky.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic