Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Libs have been trying to take away football for years.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

The Libs have been trying to take away football for years.

Aug 5, 2020, 9:30 AM

Now, they've found a way to do it without firing a single shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Libs have been trying to take away football for years.

Aug 5, 2020, 9:33 AM

Neighborhoods in Chicago and Detroit would disagree. About the shot part anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 10:16 AM

Ya know, you are more likely to be shot in North Charleston than in Chicago. Chicago and Little Rock Arkansas are statistically the same (shooting deaths per 100,000 individuals). Actually Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Memphis, St Louis, Richmond, Dayton - and of course baltimore are far worse than Chi. Detroit is bad but that is a different story.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^Found another juan!^^^^^***

Aug 5, 2020, 12:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 10:04 AM

Lol, you actually think the Libertarians actually care? We don't.

Wait, you mean Liberals... do you think liberals actually care? They don't. They really don't. They just get riled up when a conservative tell someone "you can't do that". For example NC's bathroom law.

I legitimately find it hilarious that the modern "conservative" thinks everyone is out to get them so they need to conspire and preemptively "strike back". Then when THAT gets public blowback they think it is some grand conspiracy and feeds the paranoid loop. At this point, the liberals are becoming less invasive than the conservatives from my libertarian perspectives. Granted, Liberals want to tell property what it can't do and then tax and spend, Cons want to tell people what they can't do - not tax and then spend more.

Take your pick but then get off my lawn.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:28 PM

I used to think I had Libertarian leanings, then I really studied you guys. Not. A. Chance. You’re more difficult to deal with than liberals. Minus the economy you’re actually no different, except there’s a small chance some of them can be reasoned with. Plus less of them have God complexes.

it is a small toolbox Liberals employ - basically denial

Aug 5, 2020, 11:53 PM

deny everything. deny, deny, deny. right up to the point they lock you up for not agreeing with them.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:11 AM

You need help. I hope you get it.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

This is ridiculous - no they haven't.***

Aug 5, 2020, 10:20 AM

Aug 5, 2020, 10:22 AM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/23/opinion/cancel-fall-college-football-season/

https://247sports.com/college/texas-tech/board/102960/Contents/liberal-politics-screwing-up-college-sports-136339288/?page=1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 10:47 AM

So a random sports board post and a professor's opinion piece - and by definition, opinions can't be wrong. My point is "so?"

Isnt this a sports board and aren't you a professor

Aug 5, 2020, 6:30 PM

I don't know who to believe anymore

Those aluminum hat fellers might have the right ideers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 5, 2020, 10:34 AM

Search Results
Twitter Results
https://twitter.com/HistoryRunner
Victoria Jackson (@HistoryRunner) · Twitter
I think what makes me so angry about the athletes always having to be the ones to force schools to change is all the hate and vitriol that is now coming their way for trying to make the college sports system better. Higher ed failed to do the responsible thing, so athletes are
Twitter · 20 hours ago
Not my style to call people out or pile on, but I saw a former lacrosse player go after a current football player involved with the Pac 12 movement on here and... wow. What a tell. (My work looks at how disproportionately black athlete labor pays for white athlete privilege...)
Twitter · 23 hours ago
The decision over fall sports championships has been postponed... revealing tensions between the NCAA and Power 5, and shining light on schools’ dependence on football money. By Brandon Kochkodin and @JanetLorin www.bloomberg.com/news/…
Twitter · 1 day ago
What if @pac12 schools embrace the opportunity presented by their athletes to work together to build a new model? This doesn’t have to be a negotiation, crisis, or problem to be solved. We can come together, constructively, and reimagine college sports www.latimes.com/opinion…
Twitter · 2 days ago
If coaches release players from the team for joining a statement to improve the well-being of athletes on your team... you are signaling to all your future recruits they shouldn’t trust all the promises you make as you try to woo them to campus and join your team

Aug 5, 2020, 10:46 AM

Actually, conservatives are the ones boycotting sports. I love sports. No random dude taking a knee could make me not watch the actual game. Its conservative non athletic wussies that always sucked at sports who are giving up on the games due to their panties in a wad that has nothing to do with the games. The games are still played and are great.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:18 AM

And I'm sure of they were taking a knee for every US citizen killed by an illegal immigrant, every unborn child killed at planned parenthood, or every police officer killed in the line of duty people of your ilk would not only refuse to watch, youd be actively engaged in trying to put them out of business just like you do every time somebody makes a post on FB you don't like. Talk about being a wuss.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:21 AM

Yeah sounds like a complete wuss. I watch the games and only think about the game. Nothing else.

Aug 5, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: The Libs have been trying to take away football for years. ]

Here is an example of the problem in our country currently. Both sides spend too much time pointing fingers at the other side. Every problem has to be the fault of the other side, the other side can never be right, and people can't possibly agree with something because the idea first came from the other side.

People are too busy doing that stuff to see what hypocrites they are. I see conservatives call people snowflakes when someone on the other side is upset about something, and I see the phrase "cancel culture" all the time. Then those same people turn around and get all upset about things themselves and boycott businesses and actively hope that those businesses have to close. In other words,they hope something gets cancelled.

Both sides are too busy being upset over the 1% of people on the other side of their agenda and lumping the full 100% of those people into a single category. Some people protest something the police did...100% of the other side must hate police. Some people protest by kneeling during the Anthem...those people and 100% of the other side must hate America. Some people are against kneeling...100% of that side must be racist!

^^^^This^^^^^***

Aug 5, 2020, 8:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2020, 11:13 AM

Convert or die is the mantra of the modern left. Any sport, company or organization that isn't carrying their water is targeted for destruction. Its true they've hated football for years as anything that brings people, especially people of different races, together, is anathma to them. However if they can convert the league and its players into a bunch of good little Marxists who take a leak on the flag before every game, whine about how white people are mistreating them and encourage everyone to vote Democrat then the left will utilize them as the useful idiots they clearly are.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:29 AM

...until you point out to them that college football revenue totally supports the sports they enjoy like women's soccer, field hockey, women's lacrosse, tennis, etc. These sports evaporate but for football. At UNC we support 28 NCAA sports. I'm not sure that's viable going forward especially if this season is cancelled partially or in its entirety. There's already the hole in the budget created by the loss of March Madness.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: The Libs have been trying to take away football for years. ]

"Anything that brings people, especially people of different races, together, is anathma to them." we are talk about the left right?

The only conversion liberals seek is a conversion to the metric system. Mostly because they are tired of explaining the difference between fluid ounces and net weight ounces.

I have literally never hear a democrat say convert or die in any frame or format. The Dems can barely keep their crap together, are fragmented beyond belief and you think they can organize some targeted subconscious or conscious mass plan? Dems over-promising and under-deliver - heck yeah. If the Dems were organizing some new world order - don't worry, they would screw it up. They would forget the mailing list, blotch the website, and then hold 100 public meeting only to do nothing.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: The Libs have been trying to take away football for years. ]

Yikes. Smoke some pot and lighten up.

Aug 5, 2020, 11:17 AM

I don't agree.

Very succinct... I like it.***

Aug 5, 2020, 9:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were they planning to shoot?***

Aug 5, 2020, 6:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People like yourself prove to me over and over again why

Aug 5, 2020, 7:49 PM

humans can't evolve.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So tired of stupid posts like these...

Aug 5, 2020, 8:44 PM

by really stupid people.

Divide and conquer

Aug 5, 2020, 9:12 PM

Xi and Putin thank you for your work.

Did conservatives ever get over integration of the sport?

Aug 5, 2020, 9:24 PM

They were riled up about that for a long, long time.

Aug 5, 2020, 10:35 PM

Naw man...that’s the rich white people’s role...you know the republican soccer moms who carpool in BMW’s and don’t want their kids getting hurt!!! Private school...Religous school ... Repubs all the way!!! 100%

Aug 5, 2020, 5:24 PM

First Christmas, now this?!?

The problem is Mole the audience you're communicating with

Aug 6, 2020, 12:17 AM

Some are just azzwipes who live only in yesterday or today and have no ability to see trends as they're being converted into tomorrow.

These people can't see that Leftists across the world have been playing out of the same handbook that converted Europe after WWII - secular and anti-religion which has caused a rot of traditional value systems, globalist, "elitist" which really means Marxist, destruction of "patriarchy", over-accentuation of environmental causes, anti-male-means-anti-war, pro-feminist-pro-gay-pro-who-knows-my-gender, homogenized education systems that give preference to "minorities" such as immigrants, et al. Destroying traditional businesses that are in the hands of traditional owners and replacing them with foreign owned sports like soccer is only part of this.

Others are self-absorbed beattches who can't be bothered to fight for freedom from all the Social Engineering that has been going on since the 1960's.

These are like the people of France who couldn't be bothered to fight against Hitler in 1944 such that America had to bail them out. This even as the French had an in-country advantage of about 7-to-1 males vis-a-vis German soldiers at the time. Faced with the same choice the Russians burned their country to the ground while retreating, starved their own citizens to feed the front lines, and sent infantry soldiers to the front lines without weapons at all.

The final group you have is the Leftists themselves.

Can't spell Liberal without L-I-A-R, simple fact. F*ck every GD one of them to hail.

Aug 6, 2020, 1:23 AM

U R an A Hole

Bizarre Post of the day Award ??

Aug 6, 2020, 8:12 AM

Libs are at War with football? What the...? Who...?

We were spared from shots fired?

I know that’s a figure of speech but it must be worse than anyone imagined ...

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic