Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Big game against #25 Louisville tonight. I expect
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,168

Big game against #25 Louisville tonight. I expect

Jan 27, 2021, 4:14 PM

us to lose by less than 20 tonight, based on the fact that Louisville is only #25. In our games against Virginia and Florida State, they beat us by more than that but were also ranked higher.

Research shows that the rankings of two teams always dictates the outcome, and since Louisville is only #25 and we are right behind them, we should expect to lose by 20 or less.

Who knows, if the ball bounces right, we might keep it under 10.

Don't even expect to win, Brownell's teams never win games in January and he's a crappy coach who has no idea what he's doing. At least that's what the TigerNet basketball bored taught me.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

We are going to win by 30. You need to get all in!***

Jan 27, 2021, 4:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Are you serious right now?

Jan 27, 2021, 4:20 PM

Have you ever tried supporting this team and coaching staff? I believe we win by 25.

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Big game against #25 Louisville tonight. I expect

Jan 27, 2021, 4:22 PM

Judge - I appreciate the sarcasm. I am encouraged by the betting line as it appears fishy to me...Louisville coming in after a nice win vs a struggling duke, tigers drop last 3 in embarrassing fashion yet we are short favorites. Vegas begging the uninformed to take (25) louisville...I will be all over the tigers. Lets go! We turn this ship around tonight. Time to prove if we're the hammer or the nail baby

Jan 27, 2021, 4:24 PM

I heard from a reliable source as long as we don’t try to out score them we can compete. Begs the question though if we aren’t going to try to our score them what will our strategy be?

Whatever it takes to get a new coach***

Jan 27, 2021, 4:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever it takes to get a new coach***

Jan 27, 2021, 4:36 PM

Who should Clemson hire if Brownell were let go?

Jan 27, 2021, 4:33 PM

"Basketball board."

we only win the games that I watch

Jan 27, 2021, 4:35 PM

and I do not get RSN.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we only win the games that I watch

Jan 27, 2021, 4:58 PM

Sounds like if you cared about Clemson you’d throw away your tv. Or gouge out your eyes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't stop believing now...

Jan 27, 2021, 4:59 PM

It's not February yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

OK

Jan 27, 2021, 5:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 27, 2021, 5:25 PM

It is almost a full moon and strange things sometimes happen around the full moon so I expect our Tigers to play much better and only lose by 5 but if the ball bounces right and we decide to play defense we win by 5. Go Tigers. I am just glad to see the Judge is back in court.

Jan 27, 2021, 6:15 PM

~JKB

I have no idea what is going on right now.

Jan 27, 2021, 8:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,168
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic