Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden's Dog Choice***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Biden's Dog Choice***

Feb 15, 2021, 9:16 AM

and I'm speaking of canines. Biden has two German Shepherds, the breed prized by Hitler and unleashed by Bull Connor on blacks in Birmingham in the '60s. This would seem to be at best unintentional support for white supremacy. I think he needs to apologize to America for his actions.Trump is obviously off a bit for never having a dog in the White House, but if he had chosen German Shepherds, MSNBC would have gone off.

In a show of contrition and in a show of gratitude to Jim Clyburn for saving his campaign in SC, Biden needs to make amends. Offer the German Shepherds to Putin and select the state dog of SC--the Boykin Spaniel- a breed with no malice for anyone and with enough energy to transfer some to a man in need of it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you are joking. I have had several

Feb 15, 2021, 9:23 AM

German Shepards. They are totally devoted to their family and especially protective of kids. They are also smarter than most people I know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope you are joking. I have had several

Feb 15, 2021, 9:29 AM

I am definitely joking, except if Trump had owned German Shepherds, Dobermans, Rottweilers, etc--I do believe he would have caught major grief and what I was joking about makes about as much sense as all the other PC BS being foisted on us.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neighbor had one. Vicious.

Feb 15, 2021, 10:09 AM [ in reply to I hope you are joking. I have had several ]

Dog got out once, bit a kid down the street. Dad of kid down the street went and got in a fight over the dog with the dog's owner. Former marine (dog owner) won the fight. Dad down the street shot the dog.

They moved out a few months later.

I had the unenviable job of feeding it once when they were out of town. Slid the bowl under the cage. Dog was coming at me the whole time until it saw the food slide under the fence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never would have spoken to the owner

Feb 15, 2021, 10:33 AM

I would have just put a bullet in its skull.

I have zero tolerance for mean animals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guy was never reported for shooting the dog

Feb 15, 2021, 10:52 AM

Even by the neighbors, even in a suburban neighborhood where the gunshot was illegal. We all hated the dog and were glad to see it "go". Was truly a dog that was not meant for people.

One thing I've learned over the years is dogs need love, just like people. No love, and the dog is aggressive and dangerous. Same for people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope you are joking. I have had several

Feb 15, 2021, 10:23 AM [ in reply to I hope you are joking. I have had several ]

It’s all about how you train them and how much exercise you get them. If you train them and exercise them regularly, you won’t find a better dog.

If you don’t do either of these things they are the worst dogs you can have. My neighbor had 2 and they were absolutely awful. She kept them outside all day and they barked non-stop. Any time I let my dogs out, they would damage my fence trying to get through to kill my dogs. She said she was too small to walk them because they would pull her over. After hours of discussion and threatening to sue, she finally got a fence of her own. When her step-dad came to do it for her he tried to fight me. LOL

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My first dog was a shepherd...

Feb 15, 2021, 12:11 PM [ in reply to I hope you are joking. I have had several ]

best dog I've ever had. Loyal and kind, stealthy quiet. In Lakebum's situation, his wife would have been pointing the gun and wondering why the dog was quiet until she saw the guy taken down out front. That dog would have found an unlatched window, opened it, and taken off to eat the guy.

A good friend of mine had a GSD rescue that had a little hound in him. But he was a bear. He loved me, so they would get me to feed him when they were out of town. I walked through the gate in their yard and he was in the house and saw me through the window and charged like he wanted to eat me. At the last second he realized it was me and slammed on brakes and then did the dog apology dance for having been a bad boy.

But they had other friends that he had to be locked up around.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Shepherd story...

Feb 15, 2021, 12:58 PM

My first dog became my uncle's dog because we lived in an apartment for a while when i was little and she wasn't cool with people being too close to me. My uncle lived in Atlanta near Chastain Park in some apartments that are no longer there but were not high end. One night he wakes up and looks out the bedroom window and there is a guy rifling through his car. He walks out and notices the dog is sound asleep, which is what he wants, he doesn't want to warn the guy if the dog barks.

So he sneaks out the front door and shuts it behind him then sneaks up to the opposite side of the car where the guy is rifling through. Grabs the door and throws it open and jumps into the car at the guy. Dude freaks and stumbles backwards out and then takes off. All of a sudden, the dog is off after him. She snuck out after my uncle and just followed him. When he startled the guy, she watched and then the guy took off and she took off after him.

He turns the corner at the end of the row of apartments with her right on his ### and my uncle hears a blood curdling scream. Two minutes later, the dog walks back up carrying the guy's now bloody pants. My uncle went and looked and the guy was gone, but there was blood on the ground.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate those dogs

Feb 15, 2021, 9:25 AM

my neighbors had them growing up and I hated those dogs. They were mean as #### to my Golden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got bit by one as a kid

Feb 15, 2021, 10:06 AM

was wary of them for awhile but my neighbor has a sweet female and it's a nice dog

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I guess the PC, Woke dog of choice would either have to be a

Feb 15, 2021, 10:26 AM

teacup dog of some sort that one could carry in one's purse, like a toy poodle, or something fierce but associated with hip hop culture, like a pitbull or a rot or a doberman. Or a cat that identifies as a dog.

j/k.

I like Biden's dogs and they clearly like him and the First Lady. Good to see dogs back in the WH.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still better than Trump's dog Rudy.

Feb 15, 2021, 10:35 AM

I believe he is a Chinese crested.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needs something to stop the head juice from leaking out

Feb 15, 2021, 11:00 AM

Chewy.com

Im guessing obama had a poodle

Feb 15, 2021, 11:56 AM

Biden is the most racist president in my lifetime with obama and johnson right behind him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Policy wise

Feb 15, 2021, 2:17 PM

Reagan has that one locked up, it is not even close.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is true ... waiting on Joe’s apology***

Feb 15, 2021, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden's Dog Choice***

Feb 15, 2021, 12:29 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic