Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Better team next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 724

Better team next year

Jan 8, 2014, 10:51 AM

I know with Watkins and Boyd leaving we are losing so much on O but I truly believe that Stoudt, Kelly or Watson will do just fine with theChad. Our receivers will actually be better as a whole next year with Peake, Humphries , Hopper, Williams, Preister, Scott and Kitt. We are gonna be loaded at rb with a couple bruisers back there. All those 3rd and shorts won't have to be QB draws anymore. The secondary will make the biggest improvement IMO . Kearse, Blanks, Alexander, Wiggins are gonna do nothing but improve. And our front seven are gonna be some of the best in the nation. Shaq Lawson will make everyone forget about how huge Beastley was this year...next year, just wait

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing I'm concerned about is the OT position

Jan 8, 2014, 10:53 AM

Battle will man the Lt position but who is his backup? Anthony, McClain and Gore will fight for the RT position but how consistent can they be and which one of them will back up Battle on the other side?

Other then that I think we'll still have a good year. Especially with so many highly rated FR on campus already learning the play book and getting in the weight room

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Better team next year

Jan 8, 2014, 11:01 AM

they rotated a lot of OL this year and we had a number of lopsided games so non starters got a good deal of experience. even though we will be down a couple due to medicals we should have some solid OL.

I think w the red shirting and rotation this year the D front will also be solid again.

I do wish we'd sign more w/r as we never seem to have enough (ok that was sarcasm but the first two points were serious).

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic