Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Shaka Smart groupies...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,488

Dear Shaka Smart groupies...

Mar 13, 2015, 9:27 AM

Bob McKillop says 'hello'.

The only real question is 'where would VCU be if Davidson had always played the A-10 schedule.'

Of course, I'm sure it's a lot harder to recruit to VCU than it is to Davidson...

face palm, lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Shaka Smart groupies...

Mar 13, 2015, 9:36 AM
image.jpg(52.5 K)

does no NIT bid go under the line?***

Mar 13, 2015, 9:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only numbers you need to know are

Mar 13, 2015, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Dear Shaka Smart groupies... ]

82 to 55.

That's McKillop's Davidson boys beatch-slapping the A-10 smug off Shaka's little-girls team a week ago.

Look, I'm sure that Mr. Smart is a decent coach. But the environment speaks for itself: Davidson spends one season in the A-10 and they're at the top of the heap already.

What makes you then think that with the added competition Clemson faces in the ACC in combination with the tougher academic standards that this then would be anything that Mr. Smart can deal with effectively? Sure's he's beaten up on the George Mason's and the Duquesne's of the world, but what happens when you bracket him with Davidson; what happens when you pair him off with UVa or Louisville?

You people live in Neverland: you think you're Peter Pan and you have an answer for everything - you can coach better than Brownell, administer better than TDP and DRad combined, can call plays better than the Chad, and heck, you probably look better in that blue-whie-gold-black dress than Bruce...err..Kim Khardashian.

I wish like crap someone would show up at your place of work on Monday and start 2nd guessing all of your little faux-pah's, constantly calling for your head on a platter, entirely dimissing your previous success and professionalism, etc. Then maybe you'd get that it's your arrogance that's out of control, not the basketball program.

As for me, I'm gonna go take a nap.... wake me when Shaka starts campaigning to take his little girls to the Sun Belt so he might have a real chance to win another conference championship.

Re: the only numbers you need to know are

Mar 14, 2015, 10:48 AM

> 82 to 55.
>
> That's McKillop's Davidson boys beatch-slapping the
> A-10 smug off Shaka's little-girls team a week ago.

Davidson and VCU are 1-1 against each other this year. they meet today for the 3rd time today in the A10 tourney. Smart has been a HC since 2009 and won the CBI his first year. Since then he has taken his team to 4 straight NCAA tourney appearances. McKillop has been a HC since 1989 and made 7 NCAA tourney appearances. I'm not in the "SMART CAMP" but to imply McKillop has been a better coach is laughable.

thank you for removing doubt from anyone that still had it

Mar 14, 2015, 10:55 AM [ in reply to the only numbers you need to know are ]

that you are indeed... an idjit

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

i'm sorry... but I just have to respond to this idiocy again

Mar 14, 2015, 11:05 AM [ in reply to the only numbers you need to know are ]

so, by your logic, coaches at Winthrop, G-W, Rutgers, and Frank Martin are all ahead of Brownell, the guy you vehemently defend to people who aren't even bashing him....

I mean, after all, they did beatch slap (your words) his teams

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Mar 14, 2015, 4:13 PM [ in reply to the only numbers you need to know are ]

Is now a good time to point out Shaka and VCU won by 20 today?

Mar 14, 2015, 4:42 PM

why do U keep this up????????????????? he has already said NO.. case closed!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Shaka Smart groupies... I'd be

Mar 13, 2015, 12:13 PM

Shaka'ed if he ever comes to Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Shaka Smart groupies...

Mar 13, 2015, 2:00 PM
hqdefault.jpg(65.2 K)

Number of Tournament games played

Mar 13, 2015, 2:03 PM

Davidson has played in 10 under McKillop. VCU has played in 11 under Smart. Mckillop did it in 26 years, Smart did it in 5.

Shaka's system is a lot like Purnell's, works great against

Mar 13, 2015, 9:04 PM

mediocre teams, not so much against the Duke's and UNC's. Although I will give Shaka credit for the great NCAA run he had a few years ago, something Purnell has never done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, you could say the same about any system.***

Mar 13, 2015, 9:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe VCU is going to the NCAA's AGAIN

Mar 14, 2015, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Shaka's system is a lot like Purnell's, works great against ]

Bottom Line

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st... Shaka ain't comin here....

Mar 14, 2015, 10:50 AM

2nd... you are an idiot if you don't think he's one of the top coaches in the game, period.

Re: 1st... Shaka ain't comin here....

Mar 14, 2015, 10:57 AM

guess you didn't see the part where I said I wasn't in the SMart Camp. never said that McKillop wasn't a great coach.

you talking to me.... or epistoopid?***

Mar 14, 2015, 10:58 AM

Re: you talking to me.... or epistoopid?***

Mar 14, 2015, 11:00 AM

was talking to you but realized right as I hit the send button that you were talking to epidumb. LOL...

yea... i think we're on the same page here***

Mar 14, 2015, 11:01 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,488
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic