Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC really worries me since they only gave up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

BC really worries me since they only gave up

Oct 12, 2015, 7:54 AM

3 points to Wake. That's impressive, even if it's just Wake. Hopefully DW4 has a really good game. First team to 6 wins it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

we'll need to be patient at the plate...

Oct 12, 2015, 7:57 AM

you know, work the count.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From reading BC's recent box scores, I'm not sure

Oct 12, 2015, 8:00 AM

they're aware that the forward pass is legal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

thank goodness

Oct 12, 2015, 8:02 AM

you are keeping it under wraps.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

good morning SHL, not many coots can read...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:05 AM

gwpcoot's just flexing her muscles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: good morning SHL, not many coots can read...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:18 AM

she has muscles?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not the one you need to worry about

Oct 12, 2015, 8:08 AM [ in reply to thank goodness ]

Now @CUTigerDave on the other hand...he's the one who will likely narc

hang on

Oct 12, 2015, 8:44 AM

I have a friend from BC I need to talk to, be right back!!!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

a lot of libs in massachusetts, maybe it's because of their

Oct 12, 2015, 8:02 AM [ in reply to From reading BC's recent box scores, I'm not sure ]

backward ways?

We should consult one of them to see why they are

Oct 12, 2015, 8:11 AM

such idiots. Where's @Tigerbalm1 when you need her?

she was ogling doods in yoga pants yesterday morning...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:12 AM

girls will be girls

Re: a lot of libs in massachusetts, maybe it's because of their

Oct 12, 2015, 8:19 AM [ in reply to a lot of libs in massachusetts, maybe it's because of their ]

Live free or die brothers. And all the libs are in Portsmouth, I feel like I am walking around in an 'll bean catalogue.

duck boots

Oct 12, 2015, 8:20 AM

engaged.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: duck boots

Oct 12, 2015, 8:22 AM

Ugh boots with tights and furry jackets. I plan to conquer and assimilate.

How's the fish biting up there?***

Oct 12, 2015, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: a lot of libs in massachusetts, maybe it's because of their ]

Tongue ing is much gentler....***

Oct 12, 2015, 2:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we'll need to be patient at the plate...

Oct 12, 2015, 9:05 AM [ in reply to we'll need to be patient at the plate... ]

Fire Jack! Wait wut

null

Re: BC really worries me since they only gave up

Oct 12, 2015, 8:03 AM

BC worries me too. They always seem to play us tough. Even though I feel we should win easily we need to put this game to rest early.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deroberts says if you skerd, get a dog ####...***

Oct 12, 2015, 8:06 AM

Re: deroberts says if you skerd, get a dog ####...***

Oct 12, 2015, 8:23 AM

Not skerd, just nervous, anxious so to speak. Not wanting to loose. I think this year and next year are going to be very special.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i remember my first time ####...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:26 AM

i had the nervous too.

this ain't soccer, put the purse down & grab you some hard liquors if you're nervous...

Re: i remember my first time ####...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:27 AM

I'd be nervous my first time too if I were hung like a tick.

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

it's all good, i got mine...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:30 AM

she can get hers some other time.

Re: it's all good, i got mine...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:31 AM

Ticks?

just the nervous one that first time...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:32 AM

then i got over it.

How did he do...? ;~)***

Oct 12, 2015, 2:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purse???

Oct 12, 2015, 9:18 AM [ in reply to i remember my first time ####... ]

That's GWP

Re: deroberts says if you skerd, get a dog ####...***

Oct 12, 2015, 9:06 AM [ in reply to deroberts says if you skerd, get a dog ####...*** ]

speaking for deroberts.

DSP is getting pretty brave these days.

That is how you get yelled at.

null

I think it will be very close early on

Oct 12, 2015, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: BC really worries me since they only gave up ]

then after kickoff we will start to pull away. This has a 44-0 feel to it.

Oct 12, 2015, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: BC really worries me since they only gave up ]

BC played us tough last year IN BC when the had a pulse at quarterback. That pulse is gone and we played with Stoud in that game also. This BC team plays good defense but I sense a shutout coming for our Tigers along the tune of 34-0. Another test for our OL against a solid defense, another chance for Watson and the offense to take another step.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Juan is in the friendly confines, and ......Elliott.

They are REALLY good on D. On the bright side...

Oct 12, 2015, 8:15 AM

One we score that first touchdown, which may take a bit longer than the 3 plays against the Bees, we don't have to worry about BC coming back.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember that EPIC Bama vs. LSU game in 2011 !....

Oct 12, 2015, 8:17 AM

Well, it won't be anything like that. I can assure you that this game won't end 9-6 in OT. Thinking our defense is a tad better than Wake's and therefore BC scores -3 points while our Tigers put up about 35. That's +35 if you're scoring at home folks. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not worried about BC.........

Oct 12, 2015, 8:17 AM

BC has lost to or barely beaten high school teams. They have one of the worst O's in college football. They are well coached and tough, but that's it. Our talent level and speed is a stratosphere better. Once we methodically and systematically keep scoring, they can't keep up. AND, its Homecoming. This game will never be in doubt though they might keep it a little closer than GT because of their D. Clemson pulling away unless Dabo calls off the dogs!

Re: I'm not worried about BC.........

Dabo and team will not take BC lightly. I think they are out to prove that this team is for real, which means no let downs and no looking past anyone. I dont give a rats butt what people say, our schedule is not easy and I still think the coots would still not win 6 in our schedule.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They pushed FSU pretty hard for most of the game and

just couldn't hold on. We will be fine, we have too many weapons and will make them pay for over aggressiveness on D. IMHO

Get on the Wayne Train

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weak Florist pushed FSU pretty hard too.

I ain't worried who it is. Bring them into the Valley and they will leave with their tail between their legs just like the Bees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Don't be worried... BC is inept on offense

Oct 12, 2015, 8:48 AM

We could field just our defense and win this game based on a pick six or a scoop and score. Their defense will get tired. I think this game is out of reach by mid second quarter.

Are you advocating that we punt on first down?

Oct 12, 2015, 1:56 PM

Interesting strategy - it just might work!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've got to get into their bullpen...play small ball and up

Oct 12, 2015, 8:52 AM

the pitch count...we should be good

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank goodness we fired Jack HOF when we did

Oct 12, 2015, 8:55 AM

We all know how tight our players would've been in this situation if we had kept him around.

if BC gets 100 yds for the game, that will be a miracle***

Oct 12, 2015, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't worry about it

Oct 12, 2015, 9:02 AM

the big concern of mine is when the game is over (which I think is now) can I enjoy it as much. I like seeing 3rd stringers get some experience, but I would like to see a game first (at least to the opening drive of the second half. A team (BC) that can't score one TD on Wake ain't ready for Venables. Their defense is not as good as notre dame or Louisville.
There is a point of confidence that robs me of anticipation, and this game is it.
BC has hung tough with us, but they've gone down, and we've moved up.

now I'm worried

Oct 12, 2015, 1:44 PM

I got the Wake - BC gamescore backwards. I thought BC won by 3, but they couldn't score 3. A bad day leaves Clemson 28 to 7 and coasting through the 2nd half.

BC defense is legit, only game up one TD to FSU, and that

Oct 12, 2015, 9:28 AM

being on the first drive of the game, the rest of the game zero points surrendered.

Oct 12, 2015, 9:50 AM

You should be worried...

Oct 12, 2015, 12:06 PM

BC is a second half team, and Clemson is not.

Clemson has only outscored one opponent in the second half this season...

Wofford: 3 Clemson: 14
App State: 10 Clemson: 10
Louisville: 14 Clemson: 13
Notre Dame: 19 Clemson: 10
GT: 14 Clemson: 10

Meanwhile, BC makes very nice second half adjustments...

Maine: 0 BC: 14
Howard: 0 BC: 14
FSU: 7 BC: 0
NIU: 7 BC: 10
Duke: 0 BC: 7
Wake: 3 BC: 0

If BC keeps it close during the first half, they will have us right where they want us.

Message was NOT edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You should be worried...

Oct 12, 2015, 12:09 PM

not sure if serious. will check back later when sarcasm meter is working more correctly.

How can you misspell "Maine" when our

Oct 12, 2015, 2:12 PM [ in reply to You should be worried... ]

legendary baseball coach came from there?

SMH in advance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Thank you. I've taken care of it.

Oct 12, 2015, 3:38 PM

PS: My new Dragon headset is worthless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oct 12, 2015, 2:09 PM

Well put 40 on that #1 defense !

Tweet that!!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic