Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Back At 9-Noon. And Check Out The Timing...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Back At 9-Noon. And Check Out The Timing...

Jun 4, 2013, 6:51 PM

Okay, here's the official scoop:

My radio show returns to the air this coming Monday, June 10, on 1280 AM in Anderson. It's a 5000-watt station during the day (1000 at night), that covers much of the same area CCP does. Stronger in some areas, weaker in others. It will air 9-Noon, like my old show.

Online it will be available at danscottshow.com, and we will also be very active on the Dan Scott Show Facebook page. More details (phone numbers, etc) will come later this week.

Now, for a personal note, I want to thank all of you for your continued support over the past 17 months. I tried TV, and the radio station in Spartanburg, and neither lasted long-term for a myriad of reasons.

And who knows? This show may not either.

But I know God has a plan. And I know it's coming on His schedule and not mine. Part of that plan has been what my family and I have gone through since Jan. 2012. In many ways it's been the most difficult, trying period of my life. But in other ways it's been the most gratifying.

Why? Because God has used this experience to remake me into the person I am now. There's still a long way to go, but I know now that for the last year I've been on the right path.

As for His plan? And His timing?

Well, as I said, the new show - in my old, familiar time slot - starts this Monday, June 10. Which happens to be the one-year anniversary of my salvation.

Anyway, thanks again for your support. And if this, indeed, is the place God wants me, then what a wonderful platform for doing His work.

Stay tuned for more info. And God bless you all.

DAN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Back At 9-Noon. And Check Out The Timing...

Jun 4, 2013, 6:56 PM

Excited for you bro hope it works out great for you.

Just so you know the Website right below the listen live button says noon until 3. Just a hunch but that could keep people from clicking the listen button. lol

Glad your back man I'll be listening.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Jun 4, 2013, 6:57 PM

Yeah..we have to fix that. Will be done this weekend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2013, 6:58 PM

I remember when you used to do our baseball. Back when we had baseball. I always enjoyed your work

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GOOD LUCK DAN!***

Jun 4, 2013, 7:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way to go Dan!***

Jun 4, 2013, 7:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Great news Dan!

Jun 4, 2013, 8:41 PM

That's great news. I wish I lived close enough to listen regularly(I'm in Tennessee), but I will pray for you and the success of your show. God blessyou.

Happy anniversary, brother!!!

Jun 4, 2013, 9:44 PM

Like you, I sometimes don't understand God's plan or his timing. I just trust that it will all work out.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck with the new show...also, wanted to tell you I

Jun 4, 2013, 9:46 PM

thought you did a good job when you called Clemson baseball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and may God bless you as well.***

Jun 4, 2013, 9:47 PM

Good luck Dan***

Jun 4, 2013, 10:15 PM

Where will the show originate?***

Jun 4, 2013, 10:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WANS. Where are the studios?.***

Jun 4, 2013, 10:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2013, 11:08 PM

I always enjoyed your show on WCCP. You also did some great charity work in the area. Your knowledge of sports was awesome especially baseball. God does have a plan for all of us. I wish you the best always.

Wish you the best

Jun 4, 2013, 11:10 PM

God be with you and bless you and your family. I also enjoyed your work calling Clemson baseball.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

WCCP took a step back with who they have a 9 now.***

Jun 5, 2013, 7:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic