Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ATL airport filled with Clemson fans, NC ticket prices, etc.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

ATL airport filled with Clemson fans, NC ticket prices, etc.

Dec 28, 2018, 10:12 PM

I was stuck in the Atlanta airport last night headed to Augusta and we had to get a room in ATL. The hotel and then this morning security was filled with Clemson fans. Hope everyone made it to Dallas with all of the weather.

Remember, if Clemson wins, prices will come down and keep coming down. I'm trying to sell uppers for $600 each right now with very few buyers. I suspect uppers will be at $350 and lowers at $650 by this time next week. But if you wait until gameday, prices should be much less than that.

I read a little on here about the GT hire. No one seems impressed but my husband sure is. He says in 2021, GT will give y'all a game. LOL

Go Tigers and Jackets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ATL airport filled with Clemson fans, NC ticket prices, etc.

Dec 28, 2018, 10:16 PM

Thanks Amy.
How is Clemson looking for your daughter?

By the way I got 2 natty tickets Lower level endzone for $575 each from Clemson ticket office. . I’m happy with that I suppose.

Dec 29, 2018, 12:05 AM

Yes, you will have a great time and be with lots of folks wearing Orange. $575 is typically a very good deal for lowers. Next year, prices should be sky-high in NOLA on MLK Day. Just a tough location this year at a bad time...unless ND wins. ND would drive the market up quite a bit.

My daughter loved Clemson. She's anxious to see the new business school/building once completed and learn more about business and engineering. GT, Vandy, and Clemson are her favorites. Thanks for asking.

Dec 28, 2018, 10:18 PM

The problem about tickets on gameday is the chance of counterfeit tickets. Several in here have experienced them at playoff games and at home games.

Dec 29, 2018, 12:09 AM

The problem about tickets on gameday is the chance of counterfeit tickets. Several in here have experienced them at playoff games and at home games.

Last year about 90% of tickets were mobile. This year it will be about 99% mobile. There are no more etickets. But this mobile delivery is a little tough. I will try to help explain it next week. It is not intuitive at all. Makes conterfeit almost impossible.

If you buy from me anytime, you are good but the same is true with Stubhub, SeatGeek, etc.

Go Tigers.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic