Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since I couldn't really laugh about it with them, I bring it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 665

Since I couldn't really laugh about it with them, I bring it

Apr 6, 2021, 1:29 PM

to you, Junge. An anecdote from last night. Some longtime frans, a couple, got carpet installed in most of their house yesterday. Another friend of ours went over on Saturday and helped him move all of the big furniture out of their bedrooms and living room into the garage and dining room (it fit, too, with a couple hours of work for 2 people). One of the last things moved out of their bedroom was one of the bedside tables. Helper friend picks it up, and he's like "this is heavy, can we take the drawers out?" Buddy quickly blocked the drawer with "NO, that's our fun drawer", and a smirk. So he was aware of its existence, just not the contents.

They needed help yesterday moving it back when the installers got done around 5pm. This time, we had 5 dudes (very strong American males) knocking shit out, and it didn't take much more than 30 minutes. Me and another friend were carrying the bedside table up on one of the last trips, unaware of any contents. We get to the top of the stairs to make the turn, and the top drawer casually slides open, like something out of a movie.

There's 4 giant dildoughs sitting on top. We're talking girthy 9"-ers, at least. We have all 4 hands on the bottom of the table, holding this thing up, so couldn't immediately close it. We look at each other and quietly bust out, and he was able to maneuver a hand to shut the drawer as the wife walks up. She didn't see.

This is a couple that got married when they were like 20, and have been married for 27 years, so, yeah, awesome for them, but it was traumatic not being able to immediately LOL with the whole crowd about it (they probably wouldn't have cared, but we chose not to). I'm curious now how far the kink goes--what else was in that drawer that we didn't see? Strap-on? Gimp mask?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least

Apr 6, 2021, 1:31 PM

2 pocket rockets and a ball gag

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is she hawt?***

Apr 6, 2021, 1:31 PM

My guess is that you'll never really know how far.

Apr 6, 2021, 1:34 PM

Because as small as they are, Thai ladyboys still will not fit in a drawer.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bend over and I'll show ya

Apr 6, 2021, 1:34 PM

I'm not buying it. There's no way that 19B knows

Apr 6, 2021, 1:39 PM

what a girthy nine inches looks like. This is up there with Crass insisting that he broke up with Shannon Faulkner and not the other way around

CaptCrash

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So lemme get this straight.....

Apr 6, 2021, 1:44 PM

Moved furniture. Drawer slid open. You discovered someone you actually know who owns dildough's? What about condoms? KY? Whips, chains, cuffs, blindfolds, ropes, canes, ball-gags, ben wa balls, magic wands, swan wand, prostate massager, rat/mouse vibrator...... you mean there was nothing else? They sound boring.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiggity be like:

Apr 6, 2021, 1:47 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Favorite...not gonna lie

Apr 6, 2021, 1:54 PM

A rat/mouse in a restaurant. Nicer the restaurant the better. Great for anniversaries and spatial occassions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Asking for a frand

Apr 6, 2021, 2:14 PM

Is a drawer like this not common in most marriages?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

The real question is...

Apr 6, 2021, 2:16 PM

who takes the business end?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 665
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic