Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am willing to wager that Nolan Turner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,740

I am willing to wager that Nolan Turner

Jan 22, 2016, 9:20 AM

makes a bigger impact at Clemson and ON Clemson than 5 * Mike Bellamy did ?

Anyone interested in lining my pockets ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those guys

Jan 22, 2016, 9:39 AM

that are under-rated and those that have to work their a$$es off push all of the more talented players to fully achieve their full potential. Nolan may turn into a he!! of a player but his work ethic and drive alone will help push everyone else to their max which is what all great teams need. If you are already a naturally talented and gifted player you need that guy that busts his a$$ every day to remind you what it takes to be great. I think Dabo knows this is the key to getting the most out of his players. Look at Daniel Rodriguez, etc and the impact they had on this program. I think guys like this are the key to being great.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4.46 40, impressive game play video

Jan 22, 2016, 10:17 AM

Not taking that bet.
People are so obsessed with star ratings from these websites I just don't get it.

Safety is a position where football IQ and awareness trump speed any #### way. His film shows a lot of promise.

I can't wait to see him after a year of Clemson's S&C.
I love these kinds of finds because he looks like a #### good player for one. And secondly there is a #### good chance he will stay on campus 4 or 5 years.

I will take this kind of recruit every day over a 4 or 5 star who mails in his performance after realizing he has a good chance of a early round draft pick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am willing to wager that Nolan Turner

Jan 22, 2016, 12:02 PM

Nope. Won't bet.

Did some asking around, and I'm hearing he's legit. I have heard differently about several other guys who excited some controversy - and who frankly have lived up to their billings - but this guy, I am told, is a "take" and a guy the coaches were very high on. They just didn't have a scholie to offer.

Gibson transferring opened up a spot, and they pounced. Simple as that.

Film looks solid.

asking who?

Jan 22, 2016, 12:03 PM

who are you asking about him?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,740
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic