Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ashburn’s post reminded me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 196

Ashburn’s post reminded me...

Apr 11, 2021, 3:28 PM

Driving yesterday, Honda minivan pulls in front of me pretty blatantly from the center turn lane, so I give em a beep. Didn’t think much about it then a few hundred yards later, the van starts shaking side to side like somebody is just yanking the wheel back and forth.

Looking through the rear glass at the next light, I can tell a lady is driving and a dude’s in the passenger seat. After the light turns, the car swerved again and I could see him pop her in the head with two jabs. At that point my instinct is to call cops and tail em until they catch up to em. Right as I was about to dial, the van swerved again, and I see the lady give the dude two monster forearm shivers right to the face. No more hitting and swerving after that so I figured she’d handled her business.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw something similar on the south side of town one...

Apr 11, 2021, 3:32 PM

morning while working. Luckily an older black man in front of me got out and stopped the beating. I was waiting for gunfire.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know I am terrible for thinking this

Apr 11, 2021, 3:52 PM

but why can’t that guy die of a terrible cancer instead of a kid, church lady or basically any decent person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d think you were terrible if you didn’t think that.***

Apr 11, 2021, 3:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What hoods are y’all driving thru?***

Apr 11, 2021, 4:54 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 196
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic