Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: TV anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence's engagement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

TNET: TV anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence's engagement

Jul 20, 2020, 3:15 PM

TV anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence's engagement

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence is an elite college football player and certainly has the 'it' factor. The national media follows his every move because it' Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Matt Trent can go eat a bowl of.......

Jul 20, 2020, 3:20 PM

dinks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That's just a normal Monday afternoon for Matt Trent***

Jul 20, 2020, 3:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Link to Matt Trent's current location?

Jul 20, 2020, 3:37 PM

signed, Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Speaking of FM, kudos to B-Meist for finally banning FM

Jul 20, 2020, 3:39 PM

and bob. The tnets have been so much more betterer since they've been gone. Well done mods!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes

Jul 20, 2020, 3:42 PM

exponentially better.

Re: Matt Trent can go eat a bowl of.......

Jul 20, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Matt Trent can go eat a bowl of....... ]

I just hope that the faux tigers are enjoying the moment. Only a shutdown of the entire season will keep them the champs. Go Tigers. The real ones

And we'll be drinking from a

Jul 20, 2020, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Matt Trent can go eat a bowl of....... ]

barrel of his tears this fall.

What an epic POS***

Jul 20, 2020, 3:30 PM

Yet another CRASS (opposite of class) LS-WHO fan.

Jul 20, 2020, 9:15 PM

Shameful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: TV anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence's engagement

Jul 20, 2020, 3:31 PM

Per their website this is Trent's email address

mtrent@wbrz.com

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...Joe is almost old enough to be TL's dad.***

Jul 20, 2020, 3:42 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 20, 2020, 3:44 PM

This guy is a perfect example of almost every LSU fan I ran into while in NOLA for the natty. I thought I would never find a fan base that had less class than the ##### or Jawa, but these tools give em a run for their money.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My uncle who is a USC fan (yeah, a black sheep)...

Jul 20, 2020, 5:01 PM

said the same thing about LSU fans. He's gone to almost all SEC venues (many multiple times like LSU and UGA). He's said many times that the LSU fans where a much worst fanbase than UGA if you can imagine.

I can't imagine. I have been to Athens many times myself over the years. The amount of times I have had 30+ year old men barking in my face simply because I am wearing a Clemson T-shirt.....crazy...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As much as it pains me to say it,

Jul 21, 2020, 1:43 PM

yes, LSU fans are worse than thUGA fans. They are the Maryland fans of the South. Complete trash.

Jul 20, 2020, 3:50 PM

Why in the world would a Clemson fans website give a weekend sports guy in the 94th TV market any exposure?

LOL! +1***

Jul 20, 2020, 3:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 20, 2020, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: TV anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence's engagement ]

Why in the world would a Clemson fans website give a weekend sports guy in the 94th TV market any exposure?

Mr Packer makes a well considered observation.

And, TL's response ...

Jul 20, 2020, 3:57 PM

https://www.si.com/college/clemson/football/trevor-lawrence-fires-back-at-sportscaster-KDrygfoD00mGLEe9-ueVaQ

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: And, TL's response ...

Jul 20, 2020, 4:10 PM

Should have put “men” in quotes.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Classic

Jul 20, 2020, 9:24 PM [ in reply to And, TL's response ... ]

The perfect response. And, the unspoken subtext? That next year TL will make more in one game check than this clown makes all year, by far.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2020, 4:05 PM

The more LSU fans I meet, the more I appreciate the civility of Alabama fans.

PS, Trent has hairline envy

So a news anchor in a small market

Jul 20, 2020, 4:12 PM

making a crappy living is criticizing a successful young man on one of the most special days of his life?

Really?!?

That's disgusting.

He should be fired for a lack of professionalism.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: So a news anchor in a small market

Jul 21, 2020, 7:39 AM

One would think that he would at least have enough moxie to say congrats, but
it was a bad joke coming from a joke of a person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2020, 4:34 PM

Just a lame local hack pandering to the viewers. Desperate attempt to get tweets and appear relevant. Just ignore him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2020, 4:53 PM

No class......................and no one is surprised.

Jul 22, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: TV anchor trolls Trevor Lawrence's engagement ]

I emailed him . .here's his response
" Thanks for the email. Always enjoy hearing from viewers good or bad. Didn’t mean to upset anyone with the video. All in good fun. Hope we get college football back soon. Thanks and be safe."

Not only is he a subpar sports anchor...

Jul 20, 2020, 5:00 PM

He was a crummy college pitcher, as well.

https://richmondspiders.com/sports/baseball/roster/matt-trent/1484

~JKB

In less than a year, Trevor will have made more money in a

Jul 20, 2020, 5:05 PM

signing bonus than that TV anchor will make in his whole miserable life. I imagine Trevor is ok with that...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In less than a year, Trevor will have made more money in a

Jul 21, 2020, 1:43 PM

All of us can say that ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Form their own words...

Jul 20, 2020, 6:08 PM
Coonasses.jpg(106.1 K)

'Nuff said.

It's not the first time TLaw got a ring first

Jul 20, 2020, 6:28 PM

Joe B should be used to it by now...

Re: It's not the first time TLaw got a ring first

Jul 20, 2020, 8:28 PM

Trevor got his as a true freshman, Jo-Jo got his from bouncing around and being a 12th year senior, TLaw graduates in December, 2.5 years, Burrow probably had at least 20 credits in same timeframe.

matt trent? never heard of her***

Jul 20, 2020, 8:23 PM

Jul 20, 2020, 10:34 PM

There is no humor in this. It’s a classless act and shows his etiquette meter is clearly broken.

Jul 21, 2020, 6:19 AM

Come on now. It was a joke. If it were turned around y’all would be wishing you thought of it. Don’t be so soft. Go Tigers. And congratulations to TL!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on now. It was a joke. If it were turned around y’all would be wishing you thought of it. Don’t be so soft. Go Tigers. And congratulations to TL!

Where's your gf/wife right now Matt?

Jul 21, 2020, 7:01 AM

Stay Classy

Matt Trent Jelly of Trevor Hair***

Jul 21, 2020, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, he’s just about old enough to be trevor’s dad.***

Jul 21, 2020, 11:07 AM

That idjit is a perfect example of a Bandwagon Fan. He

Jul 21, 2020, 11:18 AM

will crawl back under his rock when LSU tumbles back to reality this year. They were a truly great one year wonder, though, have to give them that. I still say Joey "Leetle" Burrow has the most punchable face in college football history.

ps,
If you included college basketball, Christian Laettner would still be Numero Uno. :)

LSU is the "Milli Vanilli" of CFB...The Billy Ray Cyrus***

Jul 21, 2020, 1:48 PM

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic