Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Wannabe" fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 865

"Wannabe" fans

Nov 29, 2014, 8:18 AM

Every school has them, fans that did not go there or graduate from there.

What percentage do most big schools have?

The Wannabe fans always seem to be the worst, most obnoxious, arrogant fans of all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I attend clemson and you're still a self important jackarse.

Nov 29, 2014, 8:25 AM

I think your looking for the word alumni or student, fan is anyone who pulls for a team.

you should just***

Nov 29, 2014, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

As a "Wannabe" fan.....

Nov 29, 2014, 9:08 AM

I politely invite you to kiss my A$$!!!!! I've been a "wannabe" fan since the mid 70's. I would have loved to have attended Clemson, but there this issue called money. So I chose to serve some time in the Army. Whether I attended Clemson or not has never changed the fact I pull for Clemson in everything they do. I may be obnoxious at time, but no more obnoxious than your trolling coot A$$!!! And certainly no more obnoxious than a coot that rides the coattails of other $EC schools to prop up their crappy program!!! Take a fricking hike #######. Nobody wants or needs you here!!!!

My apologies to the management for attacking the above coot. I know it's in violation of the rules. Just had to do it! Go Tigers!!!!!

Message was edited by: gmurphy10®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh no, not this sh!t again

Nov 29, 2014, 9:13 AM

We are playing our rivals, not sure which team shows up, our coaches are dropping us like we have Ebola. So, I respectfully ask, why bring this alumni crap up again unless you are a stupid coot. That's the only type that would bring this crap up on this of all days. Please, go away and leave us alone!

Any man or woman who stands with my Tigers is welcome

Nov 29, 2014, 9:13 AM

I look to the dedication, not just the diploma, before I join them in a foxhole for the fight.

And any man or woman who denigrates the courage or character of those who proudly stand and fight for my Tigers may kiss the back end of my snake.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, Rev,!!***

Nov 29, 2014, 9:16 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: "Wannabe" fans

Nov 29, 2014, 9:14 AM

How do you disagree with someone like you, nothing is based on facts, just your opinion. However as a definition fan is a supporter of a team or person, usually a spectator. As fans of Clemson there are other fans we enjoy be associated with and some we do not. For me you are the later.
I graduated from Clemson, knew and went to a few events with RC Edwards and Moon Pie, you do not get to define me, or the other people wearing Clemson Orange. They define themselves, as you are defining yourself.
Who you are, I do nor care to know.
To everyone else, please enjoy Clemson beating usc today.

There are some wannabe fans, regardless of whether or not

Nov 29, 2014, 9:15 AM

they attended Clemson. Also, there are plenty of good ones. It's loyalty that counts!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 8
| visibility 865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic