Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M fan here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

A&M fan here...

Sep 9, 2018, 1:33 AM

To give a shoutout. Tailgated all day and your fans travelled amazingly well. Saw waves of orange. The thing that really struck me was how genuine y’all were. Y’all tailgated, mingled with Aggies, took part in our traditions, taught us some of your own. And when it was all said and done, y’all packed up and left the area as clean as you found it.

I wish the outcome was different but I just wanted to share the impression your school and fans left on me. Thanks and Gig em!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M fan here...

Sep 9, 2018, 1:37 AM

Thank you and you guys have one heck of a QB. Now go beat the breaks off of Bama!!!!

Sep 9, 2018, 5:18 AM

I said earlier in the week that if we recruited that QB, that he is probably very good. Wow, a bit too good! That was a Heisman caliber performance without a doubt.

Sep 10, 2018, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: A&M fan here... ]

Also beat the beaks off, and stomp the feathers off COOTS, and if you don't know them by coots, they are the SC Gamecocks!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 1:38 AM

Class act.

Thanks for your kind words on what most assuredly is a tough night.

Sep 9, 2018, 1:42 AM

That game might be one of the best games anyone will see this season. Awesome. It's a shame that either team had to lose that battle.

Sep 9, 2018, 1:44 AM

Thanks for the kind words. I have been told College Station was a class act. We appreciate yall dearly and thanks to get out of (The Twelve Man). Best of luck the rest of the way! Look forward to welcoming you with hospitality in Clemson. One hell of a team, will go far and the future is very bright with Jimbo! Thanks for your kind words.

Sep 9, 2018, 1:46 AM

Thank you. If you get the chance to come to Clemson for the A&M game you'll love it. Clemson fans pride ourselves on a family friendly game day atmosphere and welcoming opposing fans. Check out Smokin Pig in Pendleton, SC for some great South Carolina BBQ too.

Best of luck to y'all this season, go beat Bama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 1:47 AM

Thanks, and good luck the rest of the way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 2:10 AM

I've lurked for years but never post. But I've got to post tonight. This has been one heck of an experience for me and my family. The fans are so friendly and courteous. We made some new friends with TAMU "Former Students" sitting in front of us, and we are hoping to meet next year in Tigertown. We've been wished "great game" and "hope you have a safe trip home" so many times tonight -- from young and old. In fact, a number of young students have said that to us just walking down the side walk. We were very impressed. It was also very cool to see the Aggies and Clemson folks mixing together in the bars and restaurants after the game. Last night, we went to the Midnight Yell which was also really impressive. Y'all have a lot of cool traditions and a great game atmosphere. There was another A&M fan (can't recall his/her username) who gave a lot of info on Tigernet boards that was very useful, so shout out to him/her. I look forward to reciprocating next year. If y'all continue to play like you did tonight, you'll have one heck of a year! Thanks again.

Sep 9, 2018, 6:53 AM

Thanks.

I will also tell you that Texas A&M is going to shock the SEC this year and may even be in the playoffs. Your team is extremely strong and talented and Jimbo is going to coach them up (already has) into a championship caliber team.

That’s very kind of you to say.

Sep 9, 2018, 7:33 AM

aTm played their hearts out. You should be very proud of them.

You’re always welcome here. Especially to gloat about beating the brakes off of any SEC team.

~JKB

Sep 9, 2018, 7:36 AM

Pulling for the Aggies all season now. I think your boys are going to be pretty tough.

Sep 9, 2018, 7:39 AM

You have a great team and out played us. We were lucky to win.
Beat Bama.

Sep 9, 2018, 7:50 AM

TAMU is thee most welcoming venue in college football. Well....maybe besides Clemson :). Your fans and your campus are great. And you have a great football team, too. Great athletes and great coaching (I never thought I'd say that about Jimbo). Go Aggies and beat Bama and beat the Gamecocks!!

Mond was really good

Sep 10, 2018, 5:28 PM

He had a few receivers who made him look even better

Appreciate your post. Do us a favor, please

Sep 10, 2018, 5:53 PM

beat the cow crap out of the Chickens this year. They have had you chalked up as a win since the season ended last year.

Sep 10, 2018, 6:35 PM

Well, you guys were impressive as well. Fans getting along just makes college football better.

I don't know about the rest of these guys, but I'm pulling for the Aggies in every game they play the rest of the season.

Beat Bama!

Sep 10, 2018, 8:37 PM

Aggies rock! That QB and receiver. . . holy cow. You guys are gonna tear it up this year!

Sep 10, 2018, 8:38 PM

We appreciate the friendly response Aggie. You will be treated the same at Clemson next year if you choose to come to the game!

Sep 10, 2018, 8:51 PM

Rocky...we also had a great experience. All the Aggies we met were pure class before kickoff and even after game.
Please come to Clemson.

Sep 10, 2018, 8:59 PM

College Station Venue AND A&M Fans are a Class ACT! Fabulous experience! All the best to you guys the rest of the year! Look forward to welcoming y’all next year! Thank you!

Dec 12, 2017, 10:29 PM

College Station Venue AND A&M Fans are a Class ACT! Fabulous experience! All the best to you guys the rest of the year! Look forward to welcoming y’all next year! Thank you!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic