Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Apologies for my immaturity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,495

Apologies for my immaturity

Nov 10, 2015, 7:29 PM

I've been immature these last couple of posts, and I admit that. I'll do better moving forward. I'm gonna grow my tiger pulse by respecting those I disagree with on here. At the beginning and ending of the day, I love Clemson. And in the end, that's all that matters. Love all of my tiger family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for the honesty!***

Nov 10, 2015, 7:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Hey "Clarient"...I'm Following You; Do you know what that

Nov 10, 2015, 7:36 PM

Means? Think about it..figure it out & move on and make some astute posts that will boost your pulse.

Good luck Buddy, as Coach Frank Howard would say.

LOL & Go#1CLEMSONTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey "Clarient"...I'm Following You; Do you know what that

Nov 10, 2015, 7:40 PM

Thanks my man! That's means a lot. Loved your profile too. Long history with Clemson you have

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^what he said^^^

Nov 10, 2015, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Hey "Clarient"...I'm Following You; Do you know what that ]

best of luck kid.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apologies for my immaturity

Nov 10, 2015, 10:33 PM

No apology needed. We all make mistakes. Lord knows I've made tons. Keep your head up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,495
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic