Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amystickets?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Amystickets?

Dec 31, 2019, 10:00 AM

Can you give us another breakdown of how you think the ticket value will move over the next week? TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not Amy but if Tamps is any example...

Dec 31, 2019, 10:03 AM

prices will continue to increase.

By game time, prices for the championship game in Tampa were selling for upwards of $2,250 each.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I expect this Thursday - Sunday is the time to buy

Dec 31, 2019, 10:26 AM

When Clemson fans are selling, listing, etc. After that inventory is gone, it will be interesting to see what happens. It will not be like Tampa in that prices won't double the last few days but I do expect them to go up the last few days. There will be exponentially more buyers than sellers the last week.

I will have lots more tickets and have some now but there is just no reason to sell for less than $1000 as LSU will pay that. If you want good stuff, it will come down regardless. It always does.

Do you suggest typical sites to get tickets from?

Dec 31, 2019, 1:26 PM

Stubhub, ticketmaster, etc?

Clemson

Re: Do you suggest typical sites to get tickets from?

Dec 31, 2019, 1:58 PM

Ticketmaster seems to be the only "verified" tickets (i.e. posted for sale straight from your account). Stubhub will back up their sales, but you may be SOL if you find out on gameday you have a fake.

This is why there are tickets available in all sections on Stubhub, (people know their locations, but don't have access to the tickets yet), but only in the non-team-distributed sections on Ticketmaster (as those tickets have not yet been released). Those are supposed to be released on Thursday at 5pm.

If you purchase from Stubhub, or anywhere besides ticketmaster, Make sure the tickets are transferred directly to you from someone's account. If you get sent screenshots or pdfs, I would at minimum call the ticket office to attempt to verify their authenticity before the day of the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are lots of legit websites

Jan 3, 2020, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Do you suggest typical sites to get tickets from? ]

90% of them are all the same inventory including my site.

TM is fine. Stubhub tends to be a little less. Seageek, Tickpick, Gametime, etc. a little less than Stubhub. And then small-shops like mine less than those because I have 5 employees not 500. :)

Re: I expect this Thursday - Sunday is the time to buy

Jan 3, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to I expect this Thursday - Sunday is the time to buy ]

Can you update us on what you’re seeing? Still holding at $1000?

Broker board is at $945

Jan 3, 2020, 12:52 PM

Seems like Tiger fans are buying and selling at $900 on the ticket forum. $900 seems to be the floor for now but it might come down a little more the next day or two.

Again, uppers/cheapest tickets seem to have the most demand. The best seats in the house have the least. If you want cheapest, buy soon. If you want the best seats, wait as long as you want.

What a scam***

Jan 3, 2020, 12:59 PM [ in reply to I expect this Thursday - Sunday is the time to buy ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a scam***

Jan 3, 2020, 4:34 PM

Actually it’s just supply and demand

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic