Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where’s our rights...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Where’s our rights...

Apr 10, 2020, 7:33 PM

Enough! Gone way too far with this stuff, closing parks, closing Appalachian Trail, threatening people who may try to attend a Church service, won’t let a family gather at solace around their dying loved one and did anyone see the WHO official talking about going into homes to get a sick family member to put them in quarantine!!!! There’s going to be major problems, people won’t stand for this long

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry,..

Apr 10, 2020, 7:54 PM

you don't have the right to expose me or my family to this virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sorry,..

Apr 10, 2020, 8:14 PM

if you stay locked in your house and off the AT, you and your family won't be exposed to it.
you don't have the right to let your family out of your house and expose them to this virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 13, 2020, 1:37 AM

That is the biggest crock of #### I've ever read. Going out of one's home does not guarantee exposure, not even close.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then PROVE we have the virus! You can't

Apr 10, 2020, 9:18 PM [ in reply to I'm sorry,.. ]

because there are not enough tests.

Did you care before when people with the flu had rights ?

Message was edited by: Tiger_Fan_007®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 1:41 AM [ in reply to I'm sorry,.. ]

You and your family have the right to not be near me.

Stay home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where’s our rights...

Apr 10, 2020, 8:03 PM

What are you gonna do , start a riot ?
With social distancing I could envision some real logistical problems with holding rank on your flanks and in the rear .

Probably should use some sort of tethering system when you're out there with the other patriots giving it to the man .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 10, 2020, 8:19 PM

What are you going to do when the ones that test positve for antibodies, indicating they have had the virus and are immune, are given a card that says they're free to go and do as they please. On the other hand, the ones that have not had the virus and don't have the antibodies do not get the card and are limited to what they can do? That could get intetesting!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 8:57 PM

I'm just going to break the law.

Apr 10, 2020, 9:10 PM

America better have learned a lesson... we can’t shut down every time there’s a threatening virus, media plays all this doom and gloom to extremes

Amen

Apr 10, 2020, 9:10 PM

nm

So what's the threat that concerns you

Apr 10, 2020, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Where’s our rights... ]

...a virus...or the media?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what's the threat that concerns you

Apr 10, 2020, 9:21 PM

So Trump opens the economy.Can’t governors tell him not going to happen in my state?Im just asking?Ive already been excoriated on here by our resident civics majors,even suggesting I did not graduate from Clemson.Don’t want to trigger anyjuan.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 10:16 PM

When Trump opens it back up, the red states will go back to business as usual and the blue states will flounder about and slip into depression like conditions.

Apr 13, 2020, 6:34 AM

That’s be fine. Blue states brought it on themselves. Then watch all the idiot libs flock to red states and continue to vote blue. Makes no sense. #### Yankees I hate em

"I have my rights"? I don't think I could live with myself

Apr 10, 2020, 10:16 PM

if I went out and infected 50 people with this virus and 10 die because I felt "I have my rights." My son is eight and I'm not going to put him or any others in harms way because "I have my rights". Yes, I have my rights but I also have the right to respect other peoples rights as well. It's called being a mature adult and thinking about others than just yourself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "I have my rights"? I don't think I could live with myself

Apr 10, 2020, 10:17 PM

There is going to have to be a point we have to re start the economy or we will all die of starvation. Look how many people committed suicide and died of poverty in the Great Depression

Re: "I have my rights"? I don't think I could live with myself

Apr 13, 2020, 1:41 AM [ in reply to "I have my rights"? I don't think I could live with myself ]

You don't you realize yet that this is a big hoax?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 10:29 PM

I have to admit that it felt really weird a couple of weeks ago. My aunt died having shortness of breath, but they did not confirm it was the virus. Even so, we could not attend her funeral and she was a nice lady. That inability to even have the choice to attend her funeral really hit home for me.

I'll be so glad when we can get our freedom back and start rebuilding our country. :(

Apr 13, 2020, 1:43 AM

You have your freedom. You and 350,000,000 other Americans just aren't exercising it.

Just because you have the RIGHT to do something

Apr 10, 2020, 11:12 PM

doesn't necessarily mean you should always actually do it.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

--Spock

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Re: Just because you have the RIGHT to do something

Apr 11, 2020, 1:59 AM

EJ: of course not. But with your statement you just made my point. The constitution protects us all. The needs of few vs the downfall of the us economy.

I’m not afraid of dying. I’m afraid of loved ones dying.

But if it means the end of the United States of America because of this thing, then I’m more afraid of that than anything else.

We can’t print money which the government is seeming to do. Future generations are going to pay for our transgressions.

End the #### thing and get the business’s back open. Who knows what the next “virus” will be. I hope politicians have learned a lesson. Value America more than anything else.

Apr 11, 2020, 2:56 AM

Don't worry Rock, our true currency is in our resources, technology, and ability to produce, money is not real. It is a deficiency in our value systems that is dooming us, well that and the lobbyists.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2020, 2:59 AM

Well I own gold and silver so we will see.

Apr 11, 2020, 3:03 AM

i meant more so in that say our entire currency and economy crashes, utterly destroyed. There is nothing theoretically that says that we can not stop doing what we are doing, working, and producing. We'd just have to find another way to to divide resources among ourselves and our foreign neighbors. Well that and the entire finance sector would have to find a new line of work.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 6:31 AM

I tend to agree with you however I’ve changed my tune. Us Americans are so dang stubborn and are so selfish that we would keep this virus going forever because we can’t sit still. We’re not accustomed to this. We’re used to freedom and don’t know how to handle this. We have to have laws to protect innocent smart people from stupid irresponsible people these days. It’s just how it is.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic