Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alum vs. Non Alum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Alum vs. Non Alum

Oct 19, 2016, 11:50 PM

I grew up a Tiger, and was fortunate enough to graduate from Clemson. It is one of my proudest achievements. However, I feel no different about Clemson now than I did the day I graduated or when I was in middle school watching Woody Dantzler.

I'd like to say to all Non Alums that not all of us (Alums) quantify and compare our love for Clemson, nor do we feel superior as fans. We are ALL Clemson Tigers and we ALL bleed orange. We are ALL one Clemson family and I'm very proud to have everyone, Alums and Non Alums, on board with me when I cheer on OUR Tigers on Saturdays!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My first game was 1977 ND game in DV

Oct 20, 2016, 12:01 AM

With my uncle, Class of 1956, Clemson Tiger. I got Johnathan Brooks' chinstrap after game and became a Tiger fan for life that day. I went to at least 15 games through the 1970's and 1980's after that and got Tiger orange and purple blood in my veins but the partial music scholarship from SCSU was hard to say no to in 1986 when I was 18. I became a Bulldog and Marching 101 drummer and proud SCSU alum but was a Tiger fan to my bones. My front license tag has a hand painted Bulldog on one side and Paw on the other and I will be a Bulldog and Tiger fan til I die. I do not argue this or justify this to anyone. I know the Tigers will destroy SCSU and wish we never played in football. I have a Bulldog tattoo on my arm and a Paw in my heart and I will be a Tiger fan and Bulldog til they drop me in the ground, alum or not.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alum vs. Non Alum

Oct 20, 2016, 12:08 AM

Non Alum here and my dad was a wide out for Frank Howard. We are partners in a Suite.

Go to bed alum exclusives. You are all drunk.

Oct 20, 2016, 12:10 AM

> Non Alum here and my dad was a wide out for Frank
> Howard. We are partners in a Suite.
>
> Go to bed alum exclusives. You are all drunk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2016, 12:12 AM

You quoted but didn't comment. Go head. I want to hear your drivel.

One might argue we are all just dumber after having watched the debate***

Oct 20, 2016, 12:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Alum vs. Non Alum ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One might argue we are all just dumber after having watched the debate***

Oct 20, 2016, 12:12 AM

Take it to the P&R board

well aren't your panties in a wad?***

Oct 20, 2016, 12:14 AM

Oct 20, 2016, 12:24 AM

I have been a Clemson fan since approximately 1958. I entered Clemson as a freshman in September of 1963, but I got married, dropped out of school, and never returned. Not returning was a huge mistake, but I'm still married to that same girl 53+ years later, so that part was and still is good. She and I will always love Clemson with all our hearts. This alum/non-alum thing? I could not possibly care any less about that silliness than I do. We are very proud that one of our grandsons enrolled at Clemson this fall, Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: fairwoodtiger 67®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAIRWOODTIGER 67

It starts from trolls

Oct 20, 2016, 1:47 AM

tigernet is easily trolled. Then people just keep starting threads about how we are all equal which gives people the opportunity to tell everyone how awesome they are and that we are all equal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It starts from trolls

Oct 20, 2016, 5:16 AM

I got nothing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

If you were a freshman in '63, if my math is correct then

Oct 20, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Alum vs. Non Alum ]

you're about 46 years younger than @hartins

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 20, 2016, 8:05 AM

I haven't really followed the alum/ non-alum thing on here much. But, several of my friends are HUGE Clemson fans. Never miss a game. Tail gate like crazy. And none of this group graduated from Clemson. One started at Clemson, but couldn't afford to stay there and ended up graduating from Carolina so he could commute from home. Biggest Clemson fan I know. By far. So, IMHO, the only thing you have to have to be a "Clemson Man or Woman", is to love Clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alum vs. Non Alum shtick***

Oct 20, 2016, 11:36 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic