Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All of this incestuous SEC hype is so not real news. Walt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

All of this incestuous SEC hype is so not real news. Walt

Nov 17, 2019, 10:46 PM

has it dead on on on his show. He is the fox news of sec dialogue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: All of this incestuous SEC hype is so not real news. Walt

Nov 17, 2019, 11:46 PM

Walt also thinks that the B1G is great. Why would the SEC be incestuous and the B1G not? The SEC has more impressive OOC wins and schedule than the B1G. The SEC also has players on their teams that have scored points and won games in the playoff, unlike the B1G.

The SEC is overrated but still the best conference. The B1G is much more overrated, and Walt is an idiot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 5:26 AM

If you’ll remember, after the UGA/Notre Dame game he raved about how good ND was & how UGA had the biggest, baddest defense in the country. You won’t get him to discuss ND now, and he has little positive to say about UGA anymore. He’s a “flavor of the week” shock jock and brings more fluff to the table than substance. But, hey, here we are talking about him, so he wins.

Since Walt blocks everybody that disagrees with him

Nov 17, 2019, 11:59 PM

on twitter, can we block everybody that agrees with him on Tigernet? It won't be a lot of people, but there always seems to be a correlation with Deptula lovers and low pulse ratings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since Walt blocks everybody that disagrees with him

Nov 18, 2019, 3:44 AM

That’s funny. I just went to check his Twitter feed, and found out I’ve been blocked. I didn’t know that i’d Ever responded to one of his tweets before. His loss, not mine.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 12:34 AM

:) When I read posts about anything Walt has to say, I just laugh and enjoy that I never listen to clowns like him.

Nov 18, 2019, 5:50 AM

Walt is always Dead on because it's his show, and he will spin it any way he wants to.
Heck, he'd support Trump one day and Joe the next if it would help his ratings.
I quit listening to him back when he said Tiger would never win another tournament, and then had the gall to think Molinari choked on Sunday before he even teed off.

Nov 18, 2019, 6:22 AM

Funny when I read this I cringed bc you had the gall to equate Fox News with accuracy of facts and perception. Then after reading the comments to the post I see you are correct with your analogy bc you must be talking more about deliberate ignorance.

Nov 18, 2019, 6:22 AM

Funny when I read this I cringed bc you had the gall to equate Fox News with accuracy of facts and perception. Then after reading the comments to the post I see you are correct with your analogy bc you must be talking more about deliberate ignorance.

Nov 18, 2019, 6:27 AM

I feel like getting some popcorn , but at 06:25 in the morning I cannot justify .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic