Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama's great debt to Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,515

Alabama's great debt to Clemson...

Jul 2, 2016, 9:27 PM

over the past 10 years a large number of former Clemson assistants have made up a large percentage of the Alabama coaching staff. Where would Nick Saban be without all those Clemson assistants. And he tried to hire Dabo, also. Would Alabama have been able to get out of mediocrity it was in when Saban was hired if it wasn't for all those Clemson assistants.

Oh yeah this is for Beer Bryant: Clemson thanks you greatly for stabbing Dabo in the back, firing him, and badmouthing him upon his exit and badmouthing him for years after he had left Bama. This enabled Tommy Bowden to hire his former player as a WR coach, who immediately right off the bat became the best recruiter at Clemson and one of the best recruiters in the south. Also, Dabo was able to get the most out of the WR's he did have before we were loaded at WR. He coached Aaron Kelly, who was on the slow side and ran poor routes, to become (at the time) the all time leading Clemson WR in catches. So we thank you that you stuck up Alabama fans, who dislike people from disadvantaged backgrounds like Dabo, couldn't realize what kind of coach they had on their hands and ran him off. We here at Clemson, unlike you stuck up Bama fans, were able to realize what kind of coach Dabo is. And it has benefited us greatly, by y'alls great blunder in firing him and then bad mouthing him upon his exit. Oh yeah, thanks for the years of badmouthing of Dabo from Bama fans ensuring he will never go back there.

Beer Bryant

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're going to TD at least give a response as to why I'm

Jul 2, 2016, 9:34 PM

supposedly wrong

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you're going to TD at least give a response as to why I'm

Jul 2, 2016, 10:40 PM

No TD here. TU seems to be in order, instead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beer Bryant is actually much more pleasant than the OP***

Jul 2, 2016, 9:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Yeah, the worst Clemson fan is better than the best bammer.

Jul 3, 2016, 9:52 AM

Tking might be awkward sometimes but he's a tigerfan. BB has his moments but he doesn't give a chit about Clemson he's just sucking up cause he sees the changing of the guard coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Dabo played for Stallings.***

Jul 2, 2016, 9:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought Dabo played for Stallings.***

Jul 2, 2016, 10:42 PM

He did, but he played and coached at AL. He was let go, and was selling real estate when TB called him about the Clemson job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama was just a state before Coach Bryant showed up...

Jul 3, 2016, 9:54 AM

and started paying players with sex, money and clout. Just about everyone he coached adopted his attitude of 'Whatever it takes to get this kid to sign and whatever it takes to keep him happy and working on the field.'

He was the vanguard of cheating, lying and stealing recruits through deceit, bribery and debauchery. However, the man could coach football and prepare his players to play at the highest level. For that we are obligated to appreciate his training of Danny. Stallings played for Coach Bryant too. More than one of Bear's proteges were fired for cheating.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What was funny was he used golf scholarships for fb players

Jul 3, 2016, 10:29 AM

till the NCAA stopped it; became known as the
Bryant rule.

Re: What was funny was he used golf scholarships for fb players

Jul 3, 2016, 12:51 PM

Brilliant, huh?

Re: Alabama's great debt to Clemson...

Jul 2, 2016, 10:23 PM

I would love to respond to all the lies and inaccurate representations in your post, but doing so would completely eradicate my holiday weekend

Cheers mate

To blindly

Jul 3, 2016, 8:28 AM

hate ant Tnet poster is probably a mistake, especially in your case where I, for one, enjoy most of your informative post!! To bad you are from the wrong side of the tracks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

How noble.

Jul 3, 2016, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Alabama's great debt to Clemson... ]

Contradict another and insinuate they are a spin doctor then gracefully bow out. What a fine man you are.

I actually gave you a TU..... HTH.....***

Jul 3, 2016, 1:19 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't know about the bad mouthing part

Jul 3, 2016, 9:56 AM

Any linkage? Anyway, their loss is our gain.
They didn't see the potential that Stallings,
Bowden, and Phillips saw.

And Alabama owes Clemson a debt of gratitude
for sending home our best kickeroffer, 3rd best
WR, and a backup OL while they played their
drug test flunkers in the playoffs. Cain would
have made a few catches and Lakip might have put
the KO in the endzone that they returned for a TD.

Anyone who disrespects Clemson has no place here.

Jul 3, 2016, 10:09 AM

It's one thing when brothers squabble over family matters it's another when the trash from the slum area of town show up and get involved.

'Beware of strangers bearing gift.'

uck falabama.***

Jul 4, 2016, 12:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,515
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic