Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Monte Kiffin Eff Ewe - Clemson Has Another NC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Hey Monte Kiffin Eff Ewe - Clemson Has Another NC

Feb 13, 2017, 10:13 PM

You worthless snitch, you can't even a raise a son with integrity. Don't think I will ever forget you pimping out Danny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Monte Kiffin Eff Ewe - Clemson Has Another NC

Feb 13, 2017, 10:16 PM

Uh...what did I miss?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing I Just Hold 35 Year Grudges And Still Wouldn't

Feb 13, 2017, 10:18 PM

Urinate on that guy if he was on fire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2017, 10:24 PM

Are you sure "pimp" is the verb you were looking for there? I don't think Danny was ever anyone's garden utensil.

Was Not As Much Going For Agricultural Tools As I Was

Feb 13, 2017, 10:40 PM

Going For He Sold Danny Out Hard And Bent Him Over So Swoffie Could Play Hide The UNC Sausage With Him. Hope That Clears It Up, Sorry Don't Have a Pic of This.

Feb 13, 2017, 10:29 PM

Dang rite morbid!! Kiffin is a worthless piece of cow dung that Danny shoulda whupped right there on the field!!

Feb 13, 2017, 11:17 PM

I thought for a moment Danny was going to curb stomp him at midfield. The ACC had some punk coaches in the 80s, Kiffen took the cake. No use for him or his son. Swofford should have been long gone, he is never welcome in Clemson in my book. Glad he got booed while handing Dabo the ACC championship trophy! At least he knows Clemson people have not forgotten!

Feb 14, 2017, 6:45 AM

What about that turd Crum Bum? He was in on it too, so was Vince Doodley...I do remember Danny confronted Tom Reed who was a turd in his own right...In that extra year, there were 3 ACC teams who stood up for us, one being WF and the other Maryland but don't remember the other one..

Only 2 stood up for us.

Feb 14, 2014, 3:23 PM

As I recall it was a 5-2 vote with Wake and Maryland refusing to vote because Clemson wasn't there to defend itself. Only 8 teams in the ACC at that time?

Imagine if UNC wasn't there to defend itself?

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Feb 14, 2017, 7:10 AM

He went 16-17 at NC State , and never got the head gig again .
He was a failure at the job Danny made looks so easy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

does any one have access to that video of Coach Ford

Feb 14, 2017, 8:40 AM

hammering Monte?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: does any one have access to that video of Coach Ford

Feb 14, 2017, 9:47 AM

We were at NC State for that game and we sat there on our foldable chairs and watched the whole episode just a couple of cars away. We heard their whole conversation. There were no Iphones at that time.

Like Father like son!! Apple doesn't fall far from tree!!***

Feb 14, 2017, 8:45 AM

Minorly disagree!

Feb 14, 2017, 9:03 AM

Kiffin was a steaming pile and involved but the moving force was Vince Dooley. He was mad over Jordan, Austin,Suttle, Bryant, and half our offensive line coming out of Georgia. Plus he was trying to get the NCAA into a major investigation to keep them away from investigating his running backs Carnie Norris and Herschel Walker's recruitment inducements. And he was a little P-ssed because he thought we kept him from winning back to back NCAA Championships.

Re: Minorly disagree!

Feb 14, 2017, 10:03 AM

The conversation happened after the game. Danny came from behind Monte to give him a talking to. Kiffin denied the accusation.

Feb 14, 2017, 10:04 AM

I saw it at the time.

Feb 14, 2017, 10:17 AM

You saw the same thing I saw, didn't you?

Feb 14, 2017, 12:07 PM

Oddly the original charges came from Johnny Majors at Tennessee over two players named Cofer and Minor(neither turned out to be worth all the trouble they caused). Majors considered it not something he really wanted to push because at the time there were questions about Tennessee running academic classes for players that were like UNCheat and letting in players with poor or fake SAT scores. Dooley took it and ran because of Clemson's raiding Georgia for players, the National Championship, and it implicated Charlie Pell who was rebuilding a Florida program that he was dominating.

Agree wholeheartedly, Kiffin Sr. and

Feb 14, 2017, 10:30 AM

Jr. are dirtbags in my book.

Very well said.***

Feb 14, 2017, 10:48 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic