Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On Jan 11 in the natty, I'm rooting for Ohio State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

On Jan 11 in the natty, I'm rooting for Ohio State

Jan 4, 2021, 11:25 AM

to lose by at least 28 points. Although I don't think it will be even that close. I'm disappointed that we lost, but now I want to see the entire state of Ohio get their methy faces handed to them the way we did it in the 31-0 game. OSU does not have the defense to contain Bama, and Bama has the defense to minimize the impact of Sermon and Olave.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We exposed OSU...

Jan 4, 2021, 11:33 AM

And have given Alabama the blueprint on how to beat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: We exposed OSU...

Jan 4, 2021, 12:34 PM

We exposed OSU in 2016, which has no bearing on this year's game. They exposed us the other night, as far as I can tell. Actually, I like OSU's chances in the Natty. Even Dabo said that OSU was good enough to beat us. Obviously, he wasn't kidding. 'Bammer will be favorite, but I think it will be a close high scoring affair.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a hot take here, but,

Jan 4, 2021, 12:50 PM

Dabo may have just wanted to set up a huge bama victory for Saban's swan song, thus leaving the door open to "mamma calling".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Not a hot take here, but,

Jan 4, 2021, 12:57 PM

Interesting theory, but I don't think so. I just can't see Dabo wanting to lose the game the other night so that 'Bammer could beat OSU, so that Saint Nicky would retire, so that Dabo would get a great offer from 'Bammer. He bleeds tiger orange, not elephant red.

Love it but I have to ask....

Jan 4, 2021, 11:33 AM

Wouldn’t it make our loss look better if Ohio St blows out Bama?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Love it but I have to ask....

Jan 4, 2021, 11:36 AM

I won't be watching.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not a serious question...is it?***

Jan 4, 2021, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Love it but I have to ask.... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That's not a serious question...is it?***

Jan 4, 2021, 11:40 AM

I think Bama will win big. Ohio St. is not as good as they played against us. That was a one time playing out of your mind type thing. They could do no wrong just like we did to Notre Dame #2.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:19 PM [ in reply to That's not a serious question...is it?*** ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Jan 4, 2021, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Love it but I have to ask.... ]

It also evens out the CFP and Bama's dominance. We recruit more against Bama than OSU, at the very least area wise.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, are you suggesting that if OSU thumps Bama

Jan 4, 2021, 11:58 AM

in the national championships game that it will give us an edge over Bama in recruiting vs a Bama win over OSU? Is that what you're suggesting?

Re: Wait, are you suggesting that if OSU thumps Bama

Jan 4, 2021, 12:24 PM

Can't hurt and keeps ESPiN from having that thrill up their legs when Bama wins!

Agree on the ESecPN point

Jan 4, 2021, 12:30 PM

but we beat Bama by 28 and it didn't tank their recruiting in our favor. I doubt OSU beating them helps.

Re: Agree on the ESecPN point

Jan 4, 2021, 12:35 PM

At least this way I can pull against both!

Fair enough!***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:37 PM

Jan 4, 2021, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Love it but I have to ask.... ]

I don't know...I usually see OSWho and us vying for many of the same recruits.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 4, 2021, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Love it but I have to ask.... ]

Hate Tide but Ohio State more. Roll Tide Roll

RTR. For Bama, it’s just another one for the pile.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:03 PM

If Ohio wins, they’ll think it vindicates their wanton disregard for their players’ health in the pursuit of a trophy.
It’s disgusting.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: On Jan 11 in the natty, I'm rooting for Ohio State

Jan 4, 2021, 12:01 PM

GWPTiger® said:

to lose by at least 28 points. Although I don't think it will be even that close. I'm disappointed that we lost, but now I want to see the entire state of Ohio get their methy faces handed to them the way we did it in the 31-0 game. OSU does not have the defense to contain Bama, and Bama has the defense to minimize the impact of Sermon and Olave.

Keep talking that crap. Love it. We absolutely have the talent to beat Alabama. It won’t be easy, but Bama’s secondary ranks 77th in the country. Olave and Garrett Wilson will have success and it will be a high scoring game.

LOL, bless your heart***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:03 PM

When does your “just visiting” visit end, meth-head?

Jan 4, 2021, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: On Jan 11 in the natty, I'm rooting for Ohio State ]

One word: Devonta Smith.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: When does your “just visiting” visit end, meth-head?

Jan 4, 2021, 1:09 PM

Mac Jones, Najee Harris...

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Do you people not have sarcasm meters in Ohio?***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: On Jan 11 in the natty, I'm rooting for Ohio State ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Do you people not have sarcasm meters in Ohio?***

Jan 4, 2021, 1:01 PM

It's all personal to them. Must be miserable.

--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 4, 2021, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: On Jan 11 in the natty, I'm rooting for Ohio State ]

Glad we have your permission to keep talking on our forum, OSWho fan.

--Henry David Thoreau

is rooting for a sink hole an option?***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:22 PM

Re: is rooting for a sink hole an option?***

Jan 4, 2021, 12:29 PM

It is already below sea level. Usually a sink hole develops when the water level is lowered.

You can root however you want, I was just letting everyone

Jan 4, 2021, 12:34 PM [ in reply to is rooting for a sink hole an option?*** ]

my thoughts.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:57 PM

Do you think Dabo will rank us 11th in the final coaches poll? I'm guessing he's going to leave us out altogether. It really was unfair Ohio State didn't have to play a full season.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:05 PM

We can only hope.

--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic