Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aamir Simms, you are the man!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 812

Aamir Simms, you are the man!

Jan 12, 2020, 1:49 PM

As a 53 year old Clemson grad who spent my 4 years sitting under the basket at LJC for almost every game, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wondered if I would ever see my Tigers win a basketball game in CH. I have thought for years that it would take a special player to seal the deal at the end of a game there. Not necessarily a one and done superstar, but a guy that wanted to take the big shot and had the guts to fight to the end. We have had other guys I thought could do it, but history has recorded you as the warrior that slayed that Goliath for us.

In watching the Miami game on New Year's Eve, I said it was not fair that someone who played so hard and provided such great leadership for our band of youngsters should have to lose so many games. I could not have dreamed that only 2 weeks later your two late 3 pointers and that beautiful drive to the left would lead us to a victory that had been ... elusive to say the least.

Who would have thought our basketball team would have a larger margin of victory in chapel hill than our football team?

Aamir, you will never, ever be forgotten!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 812
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic