Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A third option for Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Sep 26, 2018, 7:17 AM

With the new redshirt rules in place, why doesn’t KB2 redshirt, yet continue to practice with the team. That was if TL suffers an injury, Kelly’s redshirt can be pulled and he becomes our starter again. If all goes well and TL remains healthy, then KB2 maintains his year of eligibility and can transfer at the end of the season.

Just a thought

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A third option for Kelly Bryant

Sep 26, 2018, 7:42 AM

Because you are looking at a player that was behind DW for 2 years and then was a winner that took us to the CFplayoffs last year despite his critics. He has a lot of pride and has overcome many obstacles with his health too. Right now he is hurt beyond belief. We can all sit there being arm QB’s. Let his coaches handle this and don’t second guess it. I am in Dab’s Camp hi is a good person and support him no matter what decision he makes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 7:47 AM

I have been wondering the same thing. If Kelly decides to redshirt, I hope that he stays with us. He will never play in the NFL as a QB. Would love to see him let CBV work with him for a year. My memory is fuzzy on Patrick Sapp. All I can remember is him taking a beating as our QB during a Fla State game. I believe he converted to defense the following season. Kelly has the athletic talent to play as a pro. I still feel he can contribute for us offensively this season in a non QB capacity. Would love to see him on the field with Lawrence at the same time.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:52 AM

It is all hard for me because a coaches daughter listening to all the second guessing in the stands and the halls of my schools. None of this is easy for the coach or the player. The difference is Dabo is getting paid a lot of money. KB can only dream at this point. The dream has turned to a nightmare.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 7:56 AM

I wrote the same post last night. He stays, and possibly with an injury to Trevor leads us to a national championship. That potential is there, and could happen. I agree with the pride, I totally understand that. It becomes awkward for Kelly with Trevor now assuming the leadership of the offense. Trevor is always encouraging and picking up players. I think if they learn how to co-exist in the new depth chart and lead together, it will be an advantage.

If Trevor stays healthy, Kelly can move on and begin his last year anywhere he fits.

I support Kelly no matter what he decides, but he needs to decide today and not continue to be the headline story by missing from team practices. I agree this is up to the coaches, but it is an option.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic