Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2017 Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

2017 Tickets

Oct 20, 2016, 12:39 PM

So...what are the early thoughts on the "Seat Equity Plan" that goes into effect in 2017?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2017 Tickets

Oct 20, 2016, 12:40 PM

Everyone is getting a bigger tax write off.

I'll pay... or I won't.

Oct 20, 2016, 12:42 PM

I havnt received an email so I assume that no changes for me. I'll pay.

If they tell me I owe 5000 more, I'm out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I'll pay... or I won't.

Oct 20, 2016, 12:48 PM

Just wondered....I have a friend that got his letter on it and he paid $75 per seat for 10 seats this season and under the new plan, he'll now be paying $350 per seat. So, going from $750 to $3500 next season.

Ouch!

I think your friend is lying

Oct 20, 2016, 12:54 PM

There was no $75/seat donation level, and even the cheapest seats don't overlap with the seats that will be $350 next year. http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/28500/pdf/tickets/2012-13/seat_equity_plan_brochure.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500

Re: I'll pay... or I won't.

Oct 20, 2016, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll pay... or I won't. ]

I think that most people that donate purchase the amount of seats that they qualify for. They may purchase six and know that all they will use is four and sell the remaining two. Now those two will cost you from $100. to $800. more each, so selling them and making money off of them just became a lot harder. I think folks will scale down to what they really need. It really has become ridiculous the past couple of years for folks who are not able to get to all the games and want to get to one or two cannot get a decent ticket because they are being scalped. I know the folks below me buy six and sell four to pay for their donation and package. This will not be that easy now.

^^ this. The AD saw donors making money on reselling tickets and

Oct 20, 2016, 2:00 PM

wants to grab it for themselves instead. The number of tickets a big donor can get is ridiculous. No one should get more than 8 tickets with priority. If you really do need more than that, open a second account and make the donation.

I wonder how quickly this will reverse when the salad days are over. I'm sure Danno won't be sticking around to find out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It affects everyone. Either immediately or...

Oct 20, 2016, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I'll pay... or I won't. ]

down the road when the next hike occurs. I received a paper letter not an email and it indicated my seats increase in value but not enough to require me to pay more next year. If you are in the lower deck between the 30's, you will need some pocket change to renew your tickets ($800 per seat).

Also, the announcement is on the clemsontigers.com web page.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It affects everyone. Either immediately or...

Oct 20, 2016, 12:58 PM

I couldn't find it. It showed 2015 increase. Can you direct me to the tab to click on and the link. Greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Link to new plan

Oct 20, 2016, 1:03 PM

http://www.iptaycuad.com/AdMonitor.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=28510&MONITOR_AD_ID=2069645

or

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/5028213.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28510

Re: It affects everyone. Either immediately or...

Oct 20, 2016, 6:58 PM [ in reply to It affects everyone. Either immediately or... ]

I am at the $400.00 Orange level. This may sound crazy, but to me it is a good deal. Sure it's in the upper deck, and parking is not that good, but the seats are only $100.00. At the orange level you can only get four tiickets anyway, so for me (and I stress for me) in my situation, it's not too bad. Yes I would love to have the "primo" seats and parking, but with the cost of everything going up, I have just decided to live with it.

I'm excited that I might finally escape the upper deck***

Oct 20, 2016, 12:45 PM

Bend over, say thank you***

Oct 20, 2016, 12:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic