Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 new commits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 6,647

2 new commits

Oct 12, 2018, 1:02 PM

our fraternal twin grandchildren will turn 6 tomorrow,and they have both decided that CU is their college of choice.both parents(RPI-Rensselaer grads)are understandably disappointed,but this momentous decision is a testament to their grandfather's ability to indoctrinate and brainwash.now while both have been rated 5 stars by our family,none of the major recruiting services have yet considered them.they have been silent commits for some time and are planning to announce formally at their birthday party.to that end espn was contacted,and even though the kids live very close to Bristol,ct,espn chose not to cover the event-further evidence of espn's bias toward CU.now they won't be enrolling in January,but who knows how soon these 2 bright(obviously,they chose CU.) youngsters(G and B) will attend.but i'm sure that whenever they do,they will be positive contributors to CU's student body and sports programs.

)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: 2 new commits

Oct 12, 2018, 2:18 PM

Tiger Family welcomes them!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 5:24 PM

I have been pretty good at brain washing er influencing my kids, Grand kids, nieces, Nephews, Their friends and others. I take pride in that and i'm not finished yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2018, 8:41 PM

I've got my wife,daughter,son,and son-in-law all in line too.live in a small,rural town and have sent 2 local kids to CU as well.proud of that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 12, 2018, 5:36 PM

Two at the time ?

You better start saving your money now , Grandpa .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2018, 11:46 AM

The Bible says, “ raise up a child in the way he should go, and he will not depart from it”. That applies to daughters, as well, I’m certain. Great Job!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2018, 12:59 PM

most certainly does.

null

Nov 1, 2018, 3:24 PM

My son is currently in the 96th percentile in height for his age and very strong. I see him as a great future Tiger...in about 16 years, since he's currently two and a half.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 6,647
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic