Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
what CU needs to do IMHO
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

what CU needs to do IMHO

Jan 13, 2020, 1:44 PM

Over the last 5 games, w/ healthy peeps, LSU D played man 98 times, most in all of college football. For this game LSU will have its best 2 edge rushers eligible and healthy for the first time this season.

Jeaux was over 70% completions in all 14 games this season. His QB rating goes up when he is under pressure. He won't have a bad game unless CU forces him to have a bad game.

LSU was slowed down by Au w/ extreme DL using a 3-1-7. Late in game LSU solved it. When bama tried more DBs CEH had 4 TDs.

We hear non-stop re Venables, an excellent DC, but nothing re Aranda. FYI he ain't chopped liver.

LSU will often cover the WRs in man, bringing AA SS up in the box to stop the run. 3 different guys -- SS, FS and NS -- will move about blitzing, up for run, covering, deep. The CBs playing man will enable more in box to slow run game. To win TL gotta hit his WRs over 2 of the best 3 cover corners in ncaa.

Burrow wil key on Simmons, executing RPO often based on where he goes, and we will see if he can cover a WR out of the slot. Blitz Joe and he hits RB or TE. To win CU gotta cover all 5 guys and stop CEH too.

Not saying CU can't d it but nobody else has yet. Will be fun to watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what you need to do IMHO

Jan 13, 2020, 1:46 PM

go away

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

All Clemson has to do is lock down the redzone

Jan 13, 2020, 1:46 PM

and force field goals. The stats and history is on Clemson's side.

LSU defense = stupid. Clemson defense = smart***

Jan 13, 2020, 1:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what CU needs to do IMHO

Jan 13, 2020, 1:51 PM

Realistically, it isn't about what CU needs to do and more about what LSU's defense needs to do. I think LSU O vs Clemson D is the #1 vs #1 matchup and it is going to be a epic match. The key is if LSU can match up against Clemson's #3 Offense vs LSU #29 Defense... especially a defense that struggles against the run against a run-favored offense that we bring.

ETN will be key. If LSU struggles keeping the success rate of ETN's carries on first/second downs, then TL is going to bomb the faux tigers into oblivion. Otherwise ETN will control the game and allow TL and Co to take the bigger swings.

I'm happy with us scoring one more point than they do***

Jan 13, 2020, 1:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My God you are dense

Jan 13, 2020, 1:59 PM

come back tomorrow

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And arrogant***

Jan 13, 2020, 2:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Thank you for sharing this.

Jan 13, 2020, 2:28 PM

SMH

LOL, do you doubt that Simmons can cover a WR

Jan 13, 2020, 2:30 PM

out of the slot? Good, I hope Burro tests Simmons early and often. Good luck with that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

2 best lsu pass rushers eligible and healthy ?

Jan 13, 2020, 2:42 PM

I thought the drug guy on parole was a linebacker …. or is he not one of your newly eligible and healthy guys ?

bj is in your name...

Jan 13, 2020, 2:43 PM

so, there’s that

have fun with isiah - i’m sure blowro will see him plenty

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

What’s interesting about that last part is that

Jan 13, 2020, 2:51 PM

It seems like all 5 do get targeted a lot, BUT only 2 actually produce big yds and TDs.

And E-H is a one trick only when it comes to the rushing game.

It won’t be easy to stop it, but limit those 3 and the other 3 just have some decent yards with nothing to show for it.

E-H and the 2 receivers account for over 70% of total TDs, the receivers are good for something like 47% of that.

Our top 2 scorers one RB and one WR coming for only 37% of all TDs, adding the third only brings it up to like 50%.

Statistically speaking, those other guys may get the ball a lot, but aren’t play makers. We’ve got a lot of people that combine for yards and scoring, not just 3.

Re: what CU needs to do IMHO

Jan 13, 2020, 3:19 PM

I'm still waiting to hear what Clemson needs to do

All you gave us was your same ole bullyshit that Clemson can't possibly win.

See ya' at midnight.

Re: what CU Fans needs to do is ignore the lsu Trolls

Jan 13, 2020, 3:45 PM

Do Not feed the Trolls. They will be gone after today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic