Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So MANY questions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So MANY questions...

Apr 17, 2020, 12:07 AM

After listening to the Open America Again news conference, my mind wanders to football. I'm a little depressed.

How fast will SC, NC, Ga, Fl, Va, Pa, NY get to Level 3?

What if there is one state not advanced enough? Can they be played in another state that is?

Is there a magic date where if all of the ACC states are not ready by then, then the season is off?

What will SU do with NY being like they are?

The ACC is not going to take risks.

The NCAA is definitely not going to take risks.

If there is a flare up in the fall, is the football season extended, games postponed, canceled?

What happens if there is a flareup in one state and not the others?

Do we dump the small non-conf schools and reschedule ACC games to the end of the year? We have to schedule years/decades in advance.

What I do know is, the NCAA and the ACC, as well as every other conference, desperately need football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if half full stadiums are a potential, who decides who

Apr 17, 2020, 12:33 AM

will get a ticket. How do you enforce seat spacing? How do you determine which IPTAY member with season tickets gets booted or stays? The Hill? Good luck with keeping the students separated.

I would think by now most people would realize

Apr 17, 2020, 2:45 AM

This was a media driven event that didn’t warrant the destruction of the worlds economy, the real suffering has yet to come. This virus has killed more people over the age of 90 than people under the age of 30. In NYC the actual number of deaths since March1st is only 3000 deaths above the normal death rate. We’ve shut our entire country down and so far have sent 22 million people to unemployment and if you include self-employed that number reaches 40 million for a virus that is killing those who if they got the flu would also die. If your over the age of 1 and under the age of 70 and have a healthy immune system you have nothing to worry about from this virus. The top three places people have become infected in order their home mass transit and the hospital, telling people to stay inside is insane!!!!! The sun gives you vitamin D and strengthens your immune system. It is way past time to end this insanity and open this country up and try and recover from this mistake. If society is still allowing this virus to affect our every day lives, in September then it will take us decades to recover from this event.

You poor dumb ########

Apr 17, 2020, 2:49 AM

Not an effing clue.

Re: You poor dumb ########

Apr 17, 2020, 2:52 AM

Out of sheer curiosity, which part of the previous post led to post that response?

1st my mother and father were married before I was born,

Apr 17, 2020, 3:09 AM

So find another insult. In the state of North Carolina a state with over 10 million people there have been less than 400 people hospitalized with this virus, I can guarantee the number of people hospitalized from the flu is over 10 times that number.

Apologies, that was uncalled for

Apr 17, 2020, 4:18 PM

but literally everything you said is wrong. Why do you think hospitalizations are lower in NC per capita?
What happens if you open up NC while millions are still infected around the country? You can’t bar other US citizens from entering the state as much as you’d like - the interstate commerce clause prohibits that.

Just cross your legs, hold your water, and give it another few weeks for the infected number to come down.

Apr 17, 2020, 4:35 AM [ in reply to Re: You poor dumb ######## ]

I'm guessing MSNBC and CNN, with a sprinkling of NPR while in the car, are what led AOC to post that response.
A mind is a terrible thing to rot.

They are also getting a little testy since they are seeing that this is all helping President Trump rather than hurting him as they had hoped. And Biden is regressing into babbling dementia - hoping to avoid all debates and push for "vote by mail," aka election stealing. It's enough to make a lefty go:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 17, 2020, 6:39 AM

I'm guessing MSNBC and CNN, with a sprinkling of NPR while in the car, are what led AOC to post that response.
A mind is a terrible thing to rot.

They are also getting a little testy since they are seeing that this is all helping President Trump rather than hurting him as they had hoped. And Biden is regressing into babbling dementia - hoping to avoid all debates and push for "vote by mail," aka election stealing. It's enough to make a lefty go:

I have only 1 TU to give to this post. Unfair

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Speaking of babbling dementia...

Apr 19, 2020, 1:28 AM [ in reply to Re: You poor dumb ######## ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr6lnPVc4tg

Rates slowed because we distanced. We should celebrate

Apr 17, 2020, 7:52 AM [ in reply to I would think by now most people would realize ]

and now slowly roll out. By the way, I say less than 1% chance of CFB. That is large groups of people in very close contact. If one player on one team dies from covid related death, that school will be sued into extinction. Then anybody with money loosely connected will be sued. Your only hope is pro athletes with signed risk paperwork. Even then, one outbreak in any sport will immediately halt it all.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic