Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
#11 Clemson Men's Soccer...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

#11 Clemson Men's Soccer...

Oct 11, 2019, 9:10 PM

ran their record to 10-1-1 and 3-1-1 in the ACC with a 4 nil victory over the Louisville Cardinals at Riggs Field tonight

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #11 Clemson Men's Soccer...

Oct 11, 2019, 9:29 PM

Thanks HORRY, knew we could count on you letting everyone know about our Tiger soccer stars. It was a dominating game from start to finish. Hopefully this is the tip of the iceberg for our Tigers weekend sports!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stuart Holden threw down the 'Go Tigers'

Oct 11, 2019, 9:32 PM

Towards the end of the USMNT match versus Cuba, Holden's cohort mentioned the Oregon game tonight...and that he was a Duck grad. Stuart proceeded to say if college football is being discussed, then he needs to remind all he went to Clemson before turning pro. His colleague asked if not graduating made a difference and Stuart said, "Nope...Go Tigers!" :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i actually thought we were sloppy and indecisive

Oct 11, 2019, 9:51 PM [ in reply to Re: #11 Clemson Men's Soccer... ]

For the first 25 minutes or so. But the goal settled everything down and we romped after that.

Re: i actually thought we were sloppy and indecisive

Oct 11, 2019, 10:14 PM

Kinda like our football this year... less the Charlotte game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very solid win for the soccer eam

Oct 11, 2019, 10:36 PM

I missed the first fifteen minutes tonight but was impressed how we consistently attacked and were solid on defense against some very high quality players on the Louisville team. This years soccer team is special. After watching some other college games on TV, the Clemson roster can compete with any team nationwide.

It was my first time watching this years team live tonight

Oct 11, 2019, 11:54 PM

And wow are they impressive. The ball skills, the hustle, the sportsmanship are all just phenomenal. I hope they go deep into the postseason. I may even go support them in the ACC tournament since I now live in Charlotte. Coach Noonan has once again done an incredible job with this team. Go Tigers!

2-0 at halftime and the Tigers came out on fire

Oct 11, 2019, 11:59 PM

To start the 2nd half. I was extremely impressed. Even after going up 3-0 they never took their feet off the gas and continued to play as hard as if the game were still 0-0. That’s tough to do and that impressed me the most. Hey Atlanta Braves, that’s the definition of #relentless.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic