Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think VC enjoyed her first rivalry game! Beating coots is
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I think VC enjoyed her first rivalry game! Beating coots is

Apr 22, 2021, 9:17 AM

fun for all. Their field looked dreary compared to ours...Keep it up ladies!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, to think. She was originally committed to DELAWARE.

Apr 22, 2021, 9:22 AM

She would have toiled her whole career in obscurity up there. HUGE thanks to whoever got her interested in signing up with us here at Clemson. If she doesn't get hurt, she is going to be a Banks McFadden type all time great here before she is done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the announcers...had to be Amanda S. since the

Apr 22, 2021, 9:30 AM

dude announcer was an idiot, said that Rittman noticed her at a travel ball tournament...said he heard the pop of the mitt while she was pitching and had to investigate. Helluva ball player.

Here's to Coach Rittman's hearing. Salute!

Apr 22, 2021, 9:32 AM

:)

Re: I think VC enjoyed her first rivalry game! Beating coots is

Apr 22, 2021, 10:37 AM

One of my best moments of the game was when Clark sent the ball over the right field fence right there where the coots put their softball history of winning at. That was awesome IMP!!!

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-softball/story/no-16-tigers-dominate-first-installment-of-rivalry-at-gamecocks-19596

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic