Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tonight's big Soccer match between the...
Tiger Boards - Clemson Soccer
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Tonight's big Soccer match between the...

Apr 2, 2021, 7:02 PM

#1 Tigers and #4 Demon Deacons can be seen here,sorry if already posted just did not see anything about it...https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/6cc65b8f-70f7-4051-a985-ff692b6ec5bd#bucketId=1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im there***

Apr 2, 2021, 7:18 PM

Re: Im there***

Apr 2, 2021, 7:37 PM

Pull the Tigers thru then...the Tigers can wrap up the Atlantic Division title tonight with a Win

Really nice first half . . .

Apr 2, 2021, 7:59 PM

Fun to watch crisp passing and solid defense on both sides . . . It’s only going to take one great play to win this game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tonight's big Soccer match between the...

Apr 2, 2021, 8:55 PM

What is the score?

Overtime . . . 0-0 after regulation

Apr 2, 2021, 9:04 PM

Some nice chances late . . . We’re gonna win this match!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0-0 after OT . . .

Apr 2, 2021, 9:36 PM

We had a great scoring chance with 20 seconds remaining . . . Struck it high over the goal . . . One more short pass was probably in order, but would rather shoot and miss at that point than not get off a shot at all . . . Great Match!!!

Wish I could watch the entirety of both the baseball game and this!!!

Re: 0-0 after OT . . .

Apr 2, 2021, 9:40 PM

The Tigers had 3 really good headers that could have found the back of the net but just wasn't meant to be

I don’t think Wake had a single opportunity in overtime***

Apr 2, 2021, 10:32 PM

Re: I don’t think Wake had a single opportunity in overtime***

Apr 2, 2021, 10:52 PM

stats showed the Deacs had 1 shot in the 2nd OT but that was it combined for both OT's.George Marks sure did make some mighty huge saves during regulation tonight defending the net,he was the MVP for the Tigers.

Re: Tonight's big Soccer match between the...

Apr 2, 2021, 11:45 PM

It's refreshing to hear the difference in winning coaches and how they talk after wins or in this case a draw with #4 wake. Two great teams battling it out. He says still work to do, team work in progress. Rittman after a great win, we have errors we need to clean up. Dabo after whopping a team by 40, saying we missed some opportunities. Coach Butler after making the nit, talking about its not where we want to be...

Same goes for the women's Soccer team and men's golf. You can just tell it's another level and have the ability to get the most of each player. Great job guys and gals. Mighty proud of your accomplishments. The fun is in the winning.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Clemson Soccer
add New Topic