Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lady Linksters rough day 1 in ACC championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,657

Lady Linksters rough day 1 in ACC championship

Apr 15, 2021, 8:35 PM

What started as an exciting day with the Tigers in 4th place after the first round, 7 shots back from #2 Duke (carded a team score +5) , everyone cooled in the 2nd round. Ivy and Savannah both shot +4 76's. The team shot +16 in the afternoon rounds and sits in 7th at +21. ??

Not surprisingly wake and Duke are at the top at -11 and -9 respectively. VA Tech is in 4th at +7. We need to shoot lights out in tomorrow's round in order to qualify for the matches as Tony laid out in his write-up yesterday. Top 4 after tomorrow go on to play Sat and Sun.

Our Tigers are ranked 31. Duke, Wake and Fla St are 2,3, and 5 respectively with UVA at 12 and VA Tech at 15... Needless to say ACC women's golf is top notch.

We're getting there and Annabel Pancake is a freshman that will be good. Only 2 tigers have even played in an ACC tournament. We're gaining valuable experience... And who knows, crazy happens in golf. Good thing, no matter what happens, TIGERS should be in a pretty good regional. ??

Lots of love to our young lady Linksters!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lady Linksters rough day 1 in ACC championship

Apr 15, 2021, 9:04 PM

Hopefully they got all those bogey's and other big numbers outta their system from today and will make more Birdies and Pars tomorrow

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2021, 11:09 PM

Seems like our girls have always had trouble with the greens at Sedgefield. Not sure if that was the problem today, but it has been in the past.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2021, 11:10 PM

Clemgal ..... check your Tmail!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anybody know what they have to do to make the NCAA Tourney?

Apr 16, 2021, 6:12 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Anybody know what they have to do to make the NCAA Tourney?

Apr 16, 2021, 8:37 AM

While I'm not sure if the format changed from 2019 but going on a limb and saying not. Then it was 4 regionals with 18 teams each (72 total). Then you have individuals that qualify even if said team doesn't make it.

Going into this week the unofficial golfweek/Sagarin's rankings have our Tigers at 32. (btw- coots #1). Yeah, more Tiger fans really need to get behind our "other" sports. Soapbox over.

So it shouldn't be a problem getting selected. We could the auto bid winning this ACC tourney, not really realistic... But we're getting there I hope. Thanks for asking.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,657
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic