Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Arizona showing it can be done in women’s hoops
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Arizona showing it can be done in women’s hoops

Apr 3, 2021, 12:10 AM

Before this run to the national title, they had as bad of a recent history as we have had at Clemson

Arizona had no tournament appearances since 2005 before this year. A 6-24 record in 2017. They were in there discussion for worst power 5 program (as Clemson has been). And are now in the national title game. Insane

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Arizona showing it can be done in women’s hoops

Apr 3, 2021, 12:29 AM

Did they change coaches to someone that knew how to coach? Or did the fans change their support of the program? I’m just trying to understand how best to improve a program.

Oh, never mind. U of A has a much larger enrollment than Clemson, thus there can be no lessons learned from what Arizona did. We are stuck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 3, 2021, 5:47 AM

I like Brad & was on his bandwagon for a long time but it’s time to move on & not accept middle of the pack being a great season.

Brad would benefit from a change of scenery too in my opinion. Sometimes we need to be challenged to be a champion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 5, 2021, 6:33 PM

I like Brad & was on his bandwagon for a long time but it’s time to move on & not accept middle of the pack being a great season.

Brad would benefit from a change of scenery too in my opinion. Sometimes we need to be challenged to be a champion.

Don't be surprised if Cincinnati shows interest in Brad if they let go of their coach. They are currently investigating potential rules..if he is found guilty of those rules then Brad might be a hot commodity there. Clean cut as far as following rules and knows the region since he is from Indiana and coached at Wright State in Ohio.

Apr 5, 2021, 7:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Yes. Their current coach was hired in 2016***

Apr 4, 2021, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Arizona showing it can be done in women’s hoops ]

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic