Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VBALL: Haggerty Promoted to Assistant Coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

VBALL: Haggerty Promoted to Assistant Coach

Mar 31, 2021, 5:37 PM

CLEMSON, S.C. – (release) Clemson Volleyball Head Coach Michaela Franklin announced the promotion of Maddie Haggerty, who will immediately serve as the program’s Assistant Coach. Previously, Haggerty served as the team’s Volunteer Assistant Coach. Haggerty will primarily work with the Tigers’ backrow and pin hitters.

“We are thrilled to have Maddie join our staff as Assistant Coach,” said Franklin. “She brings a competitive edge to our program. What I have appreciated most about Maddie is her ability to connect, relate, motivate and inspire our players as well as myself. She is a tremendous role model for our team and has made a successful transition from being a player into a coach. She is hungry to learn and committed to helping our student-athletes and program be successful. Her knowledge of the game will help our program continue to propel forward and her relatability is going to help her become a great recruiter.”

“I want to thank Michaela for giving me the opportunity to join her staff and be a part of the Clemson Family,” said Haggerty. “I am excited to finish this spring season strong, and start preparing for the Fall season in my new role."

Prior to her arrival at Clemson, Haggerty played for Nurmon Jymy, a Finnish club in the Mestaruusliiga League. Before her professional career, Haggerty was an outside hitter at Michigan State from 2016-18. After missing the entirety of the 2017 season due to injury, Haggerty was crowned Team MVP in 2018. As a redshirt senior in 2018, Haggerty was second on the team in kills (2.92/set) and digs (2.22 digs/set).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic