Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Tigers at The Players Championship.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Clemson Tigers at The Players Championship.

Mar 11, 2021, 8:42 AM

Lucas and Kyle are playing together and are off to a terrible start - +3 and +4, respectively through 7. Hopefully they can right the ship. Doc just teed off.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Clemson Tigers at The Players Championship.

Mar 11, 2021, 8:56 AM

Kyle just splashed one on #17, and Lucas almost did the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Tigers at The Players Championship.

Mar 11, 2021, 2:14 PM

I started off watching Lucas and Kyle today, but that wasn't terribly enjoyable to watch. So, I switched over to Doc's group once they teed off. It is nice being able to watch every player. I wish this was a standard feature and not just a one tournament thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With a $15M Purse . . .

Mar 11, 2021, 6:05 PM

one just needs to make the Cut to pay a few bills . . . Doc has a solid shot at getting into the weekend sitting tied for 61st Place . . . Lucas also has an outside shot, sitting 2 shots behind Doc . . . sadly, Kyle is toast

?? Here’s to a kinder day on the course for our Tigers! ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's always hope Skeeta.

Mar 12, 2021, 8:29 AM

"All" Kyle has to do is go out and shoot 62 today and he's likely in.

Kinda like me. I'm teeing it up later this morning with plenty of hope. Not much talent, but lots of hope.

Go Tigers!

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: There's always hope Skeeta.

Mar 12, 2021, 3:43 PM

Hope the weather is as good at your location as it is here near Charlotte. Thought seriously about playing but need to finish the taxes. Unfortunately weather next week doesn't look too good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

After day 2 at The Players Championship . . .

Mar 12, 2021, 9:27 PM

The Leader is @ -9 . . . the Cut settled @ Even Par

Kyle lost all Hope and is still toast . . . But to his credit, he finished his round of +12 and didn’t W/D

Doc shot another +1 and missed the Cut finishing +2

Lucas had a nice -3 round today and made the Cut @ Even Par . . . so we have one Tiger that will get a piece of that $15M Purse!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic