Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some interesting pairings at The Masters today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,149

Some interesting pairings at The Masters today.

Apr 10, 2021, 8:53 AM

Billy Horshcel and Phil Mickelson: Phil finally gets to play with someone who plays as fast as he does. Could be good, could be bad, but will definitely be quick.

Patrick Reed and Jose Maria Olazabal: Given previous Ryder Cup interactions, I think these two go together like oil and water. Reed better not try to skirt the rules today, Oldlostaball will call him on it, for sure.

Abraham Ancer and Bubba Watson: Both these guys can be pretty intense at times. Doubt there will be a whole lot of light conversation in this group.

Shane Lowry and Tommy Fleetwood: An Irishman and an Englishman walk into a bar.... Not likely.

Stewart Cink and Viktor Hovland: The Old and the New.

Bryson DeChambeau and Matt Jones: Bryson DeChambeau.

Hidecki Matsuyama and Xander Schauffle: A couple of high level grinders, solid games.

Tony Finau and Justin Thomas: Both of these guys are real close to breaking through at Augusta.

And then you have Jordan Spieth and Justin Rose in the last three groups, along with supporting casts. I think the winners name is in this post somewhere, just don't know yet who it is. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some interesting pairings at The Masters today.

Apr 10, 2021, 12:51 PM

Dustin Johnson and his bottle. The coot lover did not look right yesterday. Must have gotten into something and that could mean anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic