Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pancake Shines in Final Round of FSU Match Up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,433

Pancake Shines in Final Round of FSU Match Up

Feb 28, 2021, 6:35 PM

Clemson, S.C. - Clemson women’s golf Head Coach Kelley Hester and her squad wrapped up competition at the FSU Match Up held at the Seminole Legacy Golf Club in Tallahassee, Fla. on Sunday. The Tigers concluded the tournament fourth out of the 14 team field.

Host team Florida State claimed the team title with a final team score of nine-under-par, 855. Beatrice Wallin of the Seminoles walked away as the individual champion with a 12-under-par 54-hole performance.

After a bogey-free, three-under-par front nine, Annabelle Pancake finished the tournament with the best finish of her young career, firing a season-best final round two-under-par 70 to claim her first top-10 finish with a tie for sixth place. Pancake had rounds of 77-74-70 to compile a 221 total and ranked second across the field for total birdies with 11.

Ivy Shepherd finished the event with the second-best team score after rounds of 74-76-73 // 223. Playing out of the top spot for the Tigers, Shepherd led the Clemson team for pars made with 38 through the 54-hole event - ranking third among all competitors. Also finishing in a tie for 12th with Shepherd, Savannah Grewal had a career-best finish with rounds of 74-73-76. She was tied for the Tigers’ low golfer in two of the three rounds.

Alexandra Swayne and Gracyn Burgess finished T44th and T53rd, respectively. Swayne finished the event 17-over-par. She was the Tigers’ best player on par threes with a one-under mark. Burgess had a season-best 73 in yesterday’s second round before wrapping up the final day with an 86. Competing as Clemson’s first individual in the season, Lindsay May finished with her best score across the tournament in the final round with a six-over 78 to finish 70th among the field

The Tigers will head to the Clover Cup in Mesa, Ariz. from March 12-14, 2021 for their next bout of action.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Annabelle Pancake

Feb 28, 2021, 7:34 PM

I thought the name was a typo. No way could someone have the surname Pancake. Way too awesome for reality. So, I googled it. Turns out the name is correct.

It also turns out that someone may have slipped LSD in my drink, because this song exists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovVdS9hw2k

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s one of my favorites!!!!! Annabel Pancake!!!!!!***

Mar 1, 2021, 9:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pancake Shines in Final Round of FSU Match Up

Feb 28, 2021, 7:44 PM

Seem to recall an ACC baseball player with that last name.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

is she related to the Waffle House sponsored golfer?

Mar 1, 2021, 9:25 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

The more obvious headline would have been:

Mar 1, 2021, 11:12 AM

Anaabelle Pancakes FSU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,433
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic