Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doesn't appear that the Augusta National Women's Amateur
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,446

Doesn't appear that the Augusta National Women's Amateur

Mar 29, 2021, 4:04 PM

has any Tigers in the field. bummer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doesn't appear that the Augusta National Women's Amateur

Mar 29, 2021, 4:11 PM

Yepbummer. Will it be televised?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

The final round at Augusta National will be televised on

Mar 29, 2021, 4:20 PM

Saturday. I know I watched some of the 1st 2 rounds 2 years ago but can't remember if it was streaming or on Golf Channel...FYI per tournament website:

The first 36 holes will be contested over two days on the Island and Bluff nines at Champions Retreat Golf Club in Augusta, Ga., March 31 and April 1, 2021. The entire field will then play Augusta National for an official practice round Friday, April 2. The final round will take place at Augusta National on Saturday, April 3 and will feature the top 30 competitors who made the cut.

NBC Sports will produce and broadcast three hours of live final-round coverage at Augusta National from Noon – 3 p.m. EDT on April 3, 2021. NBC Sports will also provide pre-event promotion across NBCUniversal’s portfolio, while Golf Channel will deliver highlights, live reports and news coverage throughout the event, including onsite during the first two competitive rounds at Champions Retreat. Additionally, Golf Channel’s “Live From the Masters” will commence on Friday, April 2 from Augusta National and wrap ANWA coverage on Saturday, April 3 and the Drive, Chip and Putt National Finals on Sunday, April 4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doesn't appear that the Augusta National Women's Amateur

Mar 29, 2021, 6:19 PM

Yea that is most definitely a bummer,was looking forward to seeing a Tiger playing at Augusta.The girls on the Golf team this season are pretty good but just not Alice Hewson good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,446
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic