Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where is the NFLPA?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Where is the NFLPA?

Mar 24, 2021, 8:48 AM

They say to follow the money. DW4 takes the bold stance that he wants to be traded to a better organization because he feels the Texans are not meeting their promises. Okay.

Now he is coming under a viscious personal attack from an attorney that may have ties to Texan ownership. Too much coincidence.

Very pleased to see DW4's attorney statement. This whole mess stinks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you have a link about the atty being tied to Texans?***

Mar 24, 2021, 9:21 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: Where is the NFLPA?

Mar 24, 2021, 9:47 AM

I honestly don't get the big deal about the attorney living in the same neighborhood as the Texans owner. There's hundreds of houses in my neighborhood, and I've met people who live in like maybe 5 of them, and a few of those are people I met somewhere else and later realized they lived down the street from me.

Is it possible they know each other? Yeah, it's possible, but I'd say the odds of them knowing each other due to living down the street from each other are about as likely as it would be if they lived 10 miles away from each other.

Re: Where is the NFLPA?

Mar 24, 2021, 11:20 AM

NFLPA is between the NFL and the players not between players and the law. I understand innocent until proven guilty and it’s hard for any of us too fathom this having validity but in the chance these statements against DW are true the NFLPA would be under some insane heat. This is between Deshaun and those who filed against him.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic