Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have to respect dabo for doing it his way.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

You have to respect dabo for doing it his way.

Nov 29, 2022, 12:04 AM

Maybe he's right. Maybe he is wrong. But you have to respect the fact that dabo has picked a direction and said follow me.

Now maybe some don't agree with it. Maybe some want 10 portal kids a year.

Maybe some don't like how candid he is about where DJ and are doing at practice.

Say what you will, but you can't admire the fact that he has pick a direction. Yes, he may die on the DJ hill. If we drop the next two games.

But If we do, dabo will be able to say,.....hay go hire the next hot o.c if you want. That just not me.

You kinda have to just respect that. He,s all in.

And for my coot friends that watch this board. Dabos just " dropping his nuts". Clemson fans can Google that

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have to respect dabo for doing it his way.

Nov 29, 2022, 12:21 AM

I do not respect stubborn arrogance. I don't care who it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2022, 6:37 AM

I agree with you.

You have to respect a stubborn two-year-old for doing it his way.

Nov 29, 2022, 12:27 AM

You just have to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

illogical gibberish, but ok****

Nov 29, 2022, 12:32 AM

Nov 29, 2022, 12:41 AM

Uhm no! He gets $10.5mil a year to do it the right way. If Dabo was making changes, moving players, moving coaches, then I would say he is trying. Right now he says his way is the best and it isnt great! Fans deserve to be heard not Jelliheaded phrases!

Lol this. Is. GREAT! So CDS should be

Nov 29, 2022, 7:44 AM

Doing what fans tell him to do because of how much money he makes and because people that watch football once per week (and arent qualified to coach a pee wee team) think he should try harder?

Have you tried marching your butt down to his office and telling him that?

I have a ton of respect for Dabo.

Nov 29, 2022, 12:44 AM

I support Dabo all the time and defend him on national boards and FB. He's a great guy who has done incredible things here.

But he has also made mistakes. And he will make more mistakes. We all will. And Dabo is not above being questioned. No one is. Not me. Not Dabo. Not Nick Saban. Not even Bill Belichick. And I say this all the time. Dabo needs to adapt to the changing world of college football. Streeter is a hire I just don't understand. Because of Dabo, the Clemson brand is hot. But it's not going to stay there. Right now, or I should say last December, Clemson was a School that could attract almost any coach to come here. But instead of doing a national search, Dabo decides not to leave his back yard and just hire, or I should say promote someone already on staff from an offense ranked last in the ACC and 114 in the nation. It was time to go in a new direction. Dabo chose not to. That's what I am questioning... not the DJ stuff, not the transfer portal...well ok I question that too but that's another story. But my biggest concern is the direction of the offense.

Nov 29, 2022, 3:30 AM

I disagree with most of the decisions Dabo has made recently. But I remember the program under Tommy Bowden vs winning two natty's and I'm not ready to throw Dabo under the bus yet. I do think we need more than home-grown coordinators. And please get someone who can recruit WRs. It's killing us.

Nov 29, 2022, 4:12 AM

You are right. You have to respect the him for doing it his way, but don't complain when Georgia or Alabama win another win another National Championship, or when South Carolina wins 7 in a row, or your highly rated star quarterback [possibly] enters the transfer portal because he was not even given the chance to see if he could have won the game your head coach lost by 1 point because he did what he thought( and this is only my opinion) was best for one player, but not the whole team.
Now flame away if you wish.

Nov 29, 2022, 4:15 AM

Sorry for the typo but still venting a little bit.

Nov 29, 2022, 6:32 AM

The Coots certainly respect and appreciate his decisions, and will for the next year.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2022, 6:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Nov 29, 2022, 6:38 AM

I don't respect it in this scenario.

In another thread I see the brain trust is now praising Jimbo***

Nov 29, 2022, 7:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The gaslighting con man

Nov 29, 2022, 7:51 AM

has become another Hatfield Bowden youth pastor.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic