Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have one option.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 161
| visibility 51

You have one option.

Jan 17, 2022, 4:47 PM

You must choose between:

A. Clemson football winning another national championship, giving us our fourth in program history.

B. Clemson basketball winning its first national championship, giving us our first in program history.

Which one do you personally choose?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You have one option.

Jan 17, 2022, 4:51 PM

Football...nothing else matters...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Idiodic question...What would NCST, OSU, Florida or Michigan

Jan 17, 2022, 8:59 PM

Say?

What's the relevance of those 4 teams? Beyond the obvious Uf held titles...

Jan 18, 2022, 1:12 AM

The same year, NC St no fb NC, UM no fb NC this century, OSU NO ncaa bball championship since the lone 1960-seems arbitrary

Jan 17, 2022, 4:53 PM

We deserve both. Bad question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

You didn’t answer the question.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:02 PM

You just criticized, as usual.

Re: You didn’t answer the question.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:13 PM

Both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2022, 5:14 PM

But if it were life or death i would say basketball. We already have 3 nattys.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:57 PM [ in reply to You didn’t answer the question. ]

Football all day long...

I wouldn't give 1 CFB Natty for 20 NCAA Titles in a row....

Jan 17, 2022, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

Little to no danger of even a Tournament selection with C B B at the helm. We're not due for an NCAA appearance for at least another 3 or 4 seasons. And then they'll prolly give him another contract to b!+ch about behind the scenes.

All you have to do is answer the question.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:14 PM

Re: All you have to do is answer the question.***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:01 PM

You are kidding, right?

No, I’m not kidding.

Jan 17, 2022, 9:12 PM

It’s a simple question. Choose A or B.

Where are you getting stuck here?

B

Jan 17, 2022, 4:55 PM

I think it’s be awesome to see us cut down the nets just once.

geez, you are Sick Basketball-wise, aren’t you Judge Keller!

Our BBTeam & Program has O-1% chance of being Natty finalists no mater how many $ we cough up ~> IF Brad is the coach.

Brad is not a great coach when it comes to the X & O’s and he proves it every time he loses a lead and/or a tight game..year after year after year.

Saying, he’s doing what he’s capable of now and that is being in the middle of the pack..$ or not!

Finally..Money & better players does not guarantee that Brad will be a better coach technically or fundamentally since those qualities have 0 to do with $ but to basketball smarts which I’ve witnessed he lacks all too often under stress.

AND Judge Keller..nothing personal with you over your love for Clemson BB but to keep saying that extra $ for brad, for better players, etc will change him from being a slightly above & less astute coach is tiresome, IMHO.

Know that back in 1979 & later years I would get off the road selling and check into a hotel room hours early so to watch MY beloved Tiger BB Team play on TV when they were advancing in the NCAA Tourney on the path to play UCLA (lost due to a bad 1st half) so I do know the feeling of having a super good & highly competitive team.

This won’t happen with Brad, sadly.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s just a question.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:05 PM

All you have to do is answer it. If you choose not to, you can ignore it.

Your personal attacks aren’t necessary nor are they productive.

Brad is the worst coach in america

Jan 17, 2022, 5:12 PM [ in reply to geez, you are Sick Basketball-wise, aren’t you Judge Keller! ]

I wouldn’t let him coach my daughter’s Rec team. He is just collecting checks putting in no effort and can’t even beat our football coach in a game of 1:1. He is pathetic.

I was speaking in general. I’d love to see us win a hoops title. Obviously with a coach who knows X’s and O’s and is giving effort. I thought that was a given.

Anything can happen***

Jan 17, 2022, 11:31 PM [ in reply to geez, you are Sick Basketball-wise, aren’t you Judge Keller! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2022, 4:57 PM

You have 85 scholarships vs. 12 scholly's that get a ring and all of the spoils that come with it. I don't think this is a good comparison. I would go with three basketball NC vs. 1 football NC when comparing what it actually means to a university and alumni/fanbase.

Try again, revenue wise it's 12 to 1, conservatively ****

Jan 17, 2022, 7:47 PM

Re: Try again, revenue wise it's 12 to 1, conservatively ****

Jan 17, 2022, 8:34 PM

Do you have those figures somewhere or just guessing?

Jan 17, 2022, 4:57 PM

I love basketball but it has to be football.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for answering.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:28 PM

Don’t care if we won another game in bball……

Jan 17, 2022, 4:58 PM

Just be great in football.

Thank you for your honesty.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:28 PM

Since this obviously means we're getting a new coach

??

Striperfan…

Why are you always on point 24/7?

SMH

Jan 17, 2022, 5:03 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Lol what a dweeb

Jan 17, 2022, 5:14 PM

Imagine knowing you’re a random internet meme years later. Wonder if we can look at rosters and figure out who that was and see where they are now?

Re: SMH

Jan 17, 2022, 5:15 PM [ in reply to SMH ]

HE WAS FOULED !!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A.***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:29 PM

Doesn't matter since the games would be 3 months apart.

You aren’t reading the question correctly.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:29 PM

Please try again.

Well if beggars can be choosers I would choose C. Win the football natty, go to the sweet 16 and see usc kicked back to the Southern Conference.

Go Tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That wasn’t an option, but thanks anyway.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:30 PM

Both.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:08 PM

We don’t have to choose only one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny, you criticized someone earlier for not following directions.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:28 PM

Yet you can’t seem to either.

No. Yours is a bad question.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:39 PM

We all know the bias that you are trying to prove.
That’s why you posted it on the Football board.

Sorry buddy. The bias doesn’t exist.

Go back into your bag of excuses.
You know the clock is ticking on BrownL, and you’re panicking just like he does.

Re: Exactly right. It’s a set up question

Jan 17, 2022, 6:39 PM

in an attempt for JK to make a point Clemson fans prefer football. Of course no one is arguing that point but he thinks he will have a got ya moment. Pathetic

I’m not trying to prove a point.

I know that on the surface, 99.9% of Clemson fans would choose a national championship in football over basketball. That’s not up for debate.

What makes it interesting to me though is deciding between another one for football, or the first for basketball.

There is no right or wrong answer, I’m honestly just curious. I’m sorry you can’t take the question at face value.

You've been taught "bias" always has a negative connotation...

Jan 17, 2022, 8:04 PM [ in reply to No. Yours is a bad question. ]

It does not, the football program merits favoritism through it's many achievements, fan support, and revenue production, conversely the plodding basketball program suffers a bias and most deserved so. (Imo, not enough bias, lucky to exist, college bball died with the 1 & done rule)

I’m not trying to prove anything.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:31 PM [ in reply to No. Yours is a bad question. ]

I’m genuinely curious to know what people would choose. It’s an interesting question.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:09 PM

Football no doubt

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:09 PM

You just put them on notice. I want BOTH. We are ESTABLISHED already in football. I would love to be established in BOTH so I vote for Basketball that's why we are called "Coots" or worse here.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:35 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 5:10 PM

I say B but A will actually happen.

A will happen because the coach has instilled a winning culture. Of course, this years team didn’t meet the “standard.” HOWEVER… the standard has been set by Clemson Football and Dabo to compete for national championships… you know why Judge? Because they have done it before. What is our basketball standards? Sweet 16? They did it once under BB. BB sets the goals and standards for the team, and that is mediocracy.

ahem....Elite 8. 1980***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ahem....Elite 8. 1980***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:28 PM

Ahem…I was talking about under BB. He’s the one that can set the standard for this team. Not those amazing teams we had back in the day.

Just going by what you said.

Jan 17, 2022, 6:04 PM

You asked what are our basketball standards, and then said BB had hit them once, implying they were set by someone other than him. If you didn't know about the Elite 8 team, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re oversimplifying your argument quite a bit.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: ahem....Elite 8. 1980*** ]

Football has decades of support and, as a result, success behind it. It’s been Clemson’s main focus for a very long time.

Let’s not forget, although Dabo had a vision for what he wanted Clemson football to become, we were barely above .500 and hadn’t won anything his first 2.5 years on the job. That was despite inheriting new facilities, a top 5 recruiting class, and a program in fairly good shape. We ponied up a lot of money for a new DC, and even then we had a losing season in 2010. It wasn’t until the administration gave Dabo another increase in budget for assistants, which was used to hire Morris. It was only then that we won an ACC championship.

This isn’t to take anything away from Dabo and what he accomplished. But please stop acting like he sold everyone on this vision and magically produced results. It took an increased investment from the AD as well as from the fans for us to become as great as we did. In other words, Dabo had a lot of help. And that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be.

We can say the same for our basketball program. The coach is vitally important, but he’s only going to be as successful as his athletic department helps him to be.

B all day.

Enough FB natty's for a year or two. Let's give some of these bandwagon corporate fans time to hop off before firing the natty machine back up.

Is this like, for forever? In the next year? 5 years out?

Just one of these and that's it?

Re: Is this like, for forever? In the next year? 5 years out?

Jan 17, 2022, 8:08 PM

Okay. For the sake of this exercise and the limited context then, I'm going to go with the 4th football championship. It is a LOT more likely to happen sooner than later. We are nowhere near the vicinity of winning a national title in basketball today. I am, however, looking forward to celebrating a Clemson basketball championship before it's all said and done.

It’s not about what you think is likely.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:43 PM

It’s about what you want to see as a Clemson fan. Nothing more.

As a Clemson fan, I want to see both.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:55 PM

We are nowhere close today for basketball so it's #4 for football. Looking forward to #1 for basketball down the line.

Re: Is this like, for forever? In the next year? 5 years out?

Jan 17, 2022, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Is this like, for forever? In the next year? 5 years out? ]

This subject line is my question.

If you are talking within the next few years; I would go with basketball! It would be awesome to see as a Clemson supporter/fan!

Been blessed to been old enough to remember 1981 and the two most recent and they were all special! Cutting down those nets would likely be even more special given the struggles!
Football even when not winning National Championships has frequently enjoyed(through hard work and winning games) a good reputation and prestige in the sport over the years! Some stretches more than other, of course!

Seeing it done in basketball would be "special"!

That said, "I would prefer this hiatus only last for a season of only being able to choose 1 in your hypothetical scenario"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:44 PM

I would like to start out with a Atlantic Coast Conference Championship in basketball.

that would be nice!!***

Jan 18, 2022, 5:37 PM

Football.

Jan 17, 2022, 5:16 PM

Of course.

Gee, I wonder how FSU or Virgina or NC State or Maryland or Michigan fans, etc. would answer that stupid question.

How about winning a single conference championship first? The ACC ain’t what it used to be. Should be a cinch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You seem bitter.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:45 PM

Thanks for answering the question though.

Again with the arbitrary list of schools? Relevance?***

Jan 18, 2022, 1:25 AM [ in reply to Football. ]

Hoops***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:20 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 8:46 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 5:22 PM

Football is the money maker. Without football, none of the other sports would be at the level they are at today.

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:46 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 5:25 PM

Basketball because it would be cool to do so. But if C was fire Brownell, that would be my choice because B is very unlikely and A is highly probable.

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:47 PM

Gimmee a "B"!***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2022, 8:47 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 5:32 PM

??

Jan 17, 2022, 5:35 PM

The yardbirds would trade all of the equestrian, wimmenz basketball, their baseball championships, their lone ACC championship and a right nut for a football championship. What are you talking about JK?

Okay, but I don’t care what the Coots would choose

Jan 17, 2022, 8:49 PM

or sacrifice for their first football national championship.

I’m asking what Clemson fans would choose, a fourth football national championship or a first basketball national championship.

It’s a simple question.

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

Jan 17, 2022, 5:34 PM

Football. Easy choice. Another national championship in football does more for the Clemson brand than a basketball championship would.

I don't think the Clemson brand needs much more pumping.

Jan 17, 2022, 6:07 PM

I mean, maybe some think we need even more NJ students coming down to pay even higher tuition to see a football team that's playing in front of fans now competing with corporations for tickets, driving both IPTAY giving levels and ticket prices ever higher, but me, we have more than enough exposure at the moment.

Well, I cannot dispute that people from NJ are generally POS and the worst of the Yankee scum ****

Jan 18, 2022, 1:21 AM

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

Looks like two options.***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:35 PM

Might have made a good poll but 99% of votes over 1000 would have been for football.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B***

Jan 17, 2022, 5:36 PM

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:50 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 5:38 PM

Easy choice for me. Football. I lost interest in college hoops about 20 years ago. Up until then I followed it very closely.

When ESPN came out I told my friends that the cost of cable was worth it just for ACC basketball. (And, that was before FSU joined the ACC.)

Bret... I think a lot of Clemson fans would love to have the success

Jan 17, 2022, 8:01 PM

that FSU has had over the years in men's BB....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2022, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

I reject your premise. Clemson should not have to choose one

Jan 17, 2022, 5:44 PM

or the other. But, since football is the cash engine that FUNDS most of Clemson Athletics, I would certainly choose football if forced into your choice. That doesn't make me any less of a Clemson basketball fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:52 PM

Stupid poll - but B - all day long - as long as it came with

Jan 17, 2022, 5:44 PM

an ACC Tourney championship.

If no ACC Tourney Championship - then just B - but not all day long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Thanks for answering the question.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:53 PM

It’s been great winning a couple of natty’s and being at the top of college football with a mediocre basketball program. I’ll stick with that.

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:53 PM

Since you are always correcting people’s spelling and grammar

That’s two options. You have one CHOICE. Get it right next time. Be better.

Thanks, you are exactly right. I was incorrect.***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:03 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 6:08 PM

Football. Sorry Judge. I love Clemson Basketball (and Baseball for that matter) but Football is the #1 sport in America for a reason and football championships pay far bigger dividends financially and otherwise.

Don’t be sorry. There is no wrong answer here.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:54 PM

Thank you for answering.

Jan 17, 2022, 6:24 PM

For "football is king" Clemson fans and for "basketball is king" Clemson fans, the answer is clear depending upon who is answering the question.

However, from the viewpoint of fans who are interested in both, but also recognize that in schools with legitimate aspirations in FB (such as Clemson and FSU and most of the SEC schools and several of the B1G & Big 12 & PAC 12 FB schools), the prestige of FB is ALWAYS higher than that of BB. It is simply harder to build a great FB team than it is to build a great BB team; therefore the combination of 'degree of difficulty' + larger in-person venue for FB than BB makes FB more important.

As an overall athletic program, let's compare the 'prestige' one would expect the normal big college sports fan (which of course includes Clemson fans) would prefer our program to be more akin to:

(1-FB) U of Florida (-0- BB National Championship -&- 3 in FB [+ the 'wish' to get to 4 in FB])
or
(2-FB) U of Michigan (1 BB National Championship -&- 1 in FB [+ the 'wish' to get to 2 in FB])

- - - - .vs. - - -

(1-BB) U of Florida (-0- BB National Championship [+ the 'wish' to get to 1 in BB] -&- just 3 in FB)
or
(2-BB) U of Michigan (1 BB National Championship [+ the 'wish' to get to 2 in BB] -&- just 1 in FB)

Admittedly, the above is far from a perfect comparison of who or where we want Clemson to be.

My preference (since you Judge Keller® were so kind to ask:
I'd take the FL program (and foregoing the BB championship to get another FB championship) vs. MI program (getting another BB championship and not getting another FB championship).

So to Dear Genie, when you pop out of the lamp, give me ONE MORE Clemson FB national championship.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:56 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 6:27 PM

I have a follow up question; Is either one of these going to be the last National Championship we win in either sport?

Jan 17, 2022, 6:36 PM

Good question- if it’s the last one ever, then I’ll choose football for a fourth championship. If it’s simply the option of one or the other say next year, I’ll take basketball.

No, it isn’t necessarily the last one ever.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

But it could be. There are no guarantees beyond that one.

Jan 17, 2022, 6:30 PM

Since I can’t answer mine. Mary Ann.

Jan 17, 2022, 6:30 PM

Since I can’t answer mine. Mary Ann.

Basketball

Jan 17, 2022, 6:40 PM

Because it’s just a pipe dream, , we can hire people competent enough to win national championships in football (and soccer)

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:58 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 6:41 PM

Football of course.

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:59 PM

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

Jan 17, 2022, 6:53 PM

B

Jan 17, 2022, 9:00 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 6:57 PM

A 1000x over. I am not a basketball fan. Probably never will be.
I would rather see Clemson baseball win a Natty than B.Ball win one.

Thanks for answering.***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:00 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 6:59 PM

A

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 7:01 PM

I say B just so the coots can shut up about their Final 4 appearance…

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 7:01 PM

I would just choose the one that's remotely possible.

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Well, I’m this hypothetical scenario, both are possible.

Jan 17, 2022, 9:02 PM

One is guaranteed. You just have to choose the one you would rather have.

False

Jan 17, 2022, 7:02 PM

Choice. Unbelievable

Huh?

It’s pretty self-explanatory. Choose the one you want. A or B.

B-ball let’s go

Jan 18, 2022, 10:07 PM [ in reply to False ]

I love Clemson football and do often get frustrated with basketball, but would go with basketball. Reason is that it would instantly put basketball on the map. We are there to stay in football. Now I would be very concerned if Dabo left, but pretty confident we’d continue to invest in football. I am not so sure we’d commit to basketball, but a natty would surely give future recruits a reason to believe as well.

Guess that’s my way of answering the question and pulling for both.

False equivalency

Jan 17, 2022, 7:04 PM

No hope for Basketball sadly....

It was a hypothetical question. Nothing was equivocated.***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:26 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 7:21 PM

You’re spiraling downward out of control faster and faster. I choose both, and I’ll take Mary-Ann.

So you’ve managed to overreact, criticize me personally, and

Jan 17, 2022, 9:08 PM

fail to make a choice, all in the same post. That took some effort.

Ginger

Jan 17, 2022, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: You have one option. ]

Hands down.

Hmmmm.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:04 PM

Gotta think about that. That’s tough, but I love BBall.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:33 PM

Simple football. Being from Indiana I have seen national champs in basketball

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:09 PM

Can you add C?

Jan 17, 2022, 8:37 PM

C. Win more than two tournament games every 12 years, especially when the head coach is the 38th highest paid basketball coach in America.

What are you trolling for here? Do you want to prove that more people prefer football over basketball? Ok, then what? Welcome to America.

All you have to do is make a choice.

Jan 17, 2022, 9:10 PM

If you can’t do that, or don’t want to, move on to the next topic.

This isn’t supposed to be as hard as you’re making it.

Lots of troll in this post***

Jan 17, 2022, 8:37 PM

Huh?

Jan 17, 2022, 9:11 PM

I simply asked a question which, to me, is an interesting hypothetical scenario.

Did I miss your choice? A or B?

Re: Huh?

Jan 18, 2022, 1:50 PM

nm

Lots of troll in all his posts. fify***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Lots of troll in this post*** ]

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jan 17, 2022, 8:39 PM

Easy, Football.

Thanks.***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:13 PM

Great question, A no doubt. Nothing like watching the tigers in the CFP. I’ll take Herbie over Dickie V anyday!

Jan 17, 2022, 9:13 PM

Option A***

Thank you.***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:14 PM

Jan 17, 2022, 9:35 PM

Well JK I guess you chose A because the only way B could ever possibly happen is if we fire your buddy CBB (or whatever relationship he is to you)!

B: Just to see you and the rest of Tnet join together in joy!!!***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:38 PM

Also, because it would be kinda cool***

Jan 17, 2022, 9:46 PM

Clemson Baseball winning the College World Series

Jan 17, 2022, 9:40 PM

is not an option?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

B.

Jan 17, 2022, 10:20 PM

But I’m afraid if B. happens 30-40% of our fan base will die from massive heart attacks/strokes from utter disbelief.

I think a better comparison for your “study” would be baseball and basketball. I’m assuming those results wouldn’t shock you?

~JKB

Jan 17, 2022, 11:52 PM

Getting a basketball one now would be awesome and more memorable.

I want to see all Clemson athletics succeed….

Jan 18, 2022, 1:02 AM

So ….B

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.”

? John Wayne

I feel the same way.***

Jan 18, 2022, 1:48 PM

Jan 18, 2022, 4:39 AM

Hmm, if You’re just asking hypothetically this year I’d say B simply bc iv gotten to see 2 football nattys and while it was amazing I believe we will see a couple more in the near future… and I love basketball unfortunately so it would be awesome to see once for sure

Jan 18, 2022, 8:06 AM

Well, I don’t have to choose.
Football is a possibility.
Basketball under the current coach is a pipe dream. When he wins a regular season, then wins the ACC championship. Then we can discuss more. Until then, you are simply trying to again stir a pot.

Jan 18, 2022, 10:13 AM

Football NATY.......hands down.

Jan 18, 2022, 2:25 PM

Du hast nur diese eine strasse.

Jan 18, 2022, 2:43 PM

Football. Haven’t watched basketball of any type in forever. I loved the Barnes and Purnell days though. Basketball even when good is always just...there.

Jan 18, 2022, 4:17 PM

Option B

I think option A will happen again soon as long as a Dabo hangs around.

Jan 19, 2022, 7:14 PM

you are a moron, just another stupid question asked to cause more trouble within the Clemson community. Why don't you move to Columbia, maybe they will let you count towels

Jan 19, 2022, 7:16 PM

Football

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Football