Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You DO understand that the Dabo luck actually saved us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,032

You DO understand that the Dabo luck actually saved us

Sep 20, 2021, 12:01 PM

saturday , right ?

Having sat thru many of these GT games (home and away) ..... In the old(er) days , GT would have recovered the endzone safety fumble - and won it in overtime.

That being said.

DJ or ANYONE should have been under center taking a knee - and this isn't the first time we've had this issue - so that falls on coaching. ( a delay of game penalty, REALLY ??)

The OLine is lacking.... But...when you have time to pat the ball , and pump fake the ball (all while staring down the recievers waiting for them to break open at 15-20 yards) then that's not on the OLine.
And if you can do all that...then we should have time to send two go routs and utilize the cannon of an arm DJ has and back off their safeties.

And PS: I wonder if Vegas will take a bet that we're gonna run over guard on our 1st or 2nd down play to open the game. (Double Gold Plated Lock)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You DO understand that the Dabo luck actually saved us

Sep 20, 2021, 12:19 PM

You need to watch more games across the country. There are very few teams that ever get under center. Yes, DJ might not have fumbled but the way Tech played the play they might still have stuffed us for a safety. We won and coaches do not take a poll of fans to make decisions.

Sigghhhh

Sep 20, 2021, 1:18 PM

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,032
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic