Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You are telling me Ole Miss can put up 700yards in a game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

You are telling me Ole Miss can put up 700yards in a game

Sep 19, 2021, 9:44 PM

But our 5 stars and 2mil$ OC can barely beat GT…….

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We’ve won 2 NC’s in 5 years. Calm down.

Sep 19, 2021, 9:53 PM

It’ll be ok.

You're right Hotsawce

Sep 19, 2021, 10:02 PM

But so is poster with crappy % ... in this case.

With Kiffin as OC, DJ would be on fire, Clemson would be 3-0, and Offense would have rung up another 50+ points on GaT like last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was at the Ole Miss game last night and the one

Sep 19, 2021, 9:55 PM

thing I can say is they just look decisive on offense. They just got to the line of scrimmage and did there thing. We just look like we're just slow in deciding the plays.

Our offensive coaching staff needs to take a trip to Ole

Sep 20, 2021, 4:41 AM

Miss in the off season and have some "concept" discussions with Lane Kiffin. Kiffin can be a tool but he can design offensive schemes. With a lot less talent, Kiffin gave Bama fits last year (granted he knows Saban's defensive tendencies fairly well).

Another guy to talk offensive schemes with is Arkansas OC Kendal Briles. I know he had some struggles in his one year under Willie Taggart at FSU (was more a function of Taggart and the FSU program) but everywhere else Briles has been his offenses have been pretty good.

I assume we still do these coaching idea exchanges but have not really heard about us doing them in several years...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are telling me Ole Miss can put up 700yards in a game

Sep 20, 2021, 5:07 AM

Ole miss has a heck of an offensive staff.

I swear this offensive staff reminds me of the mid to late 2000’s Virginia tech staff. They had a killer defense that kept them in every game but a offense that was as bland as it could get. I was thinking of the pic of Frank Beamer celebrating a 0-0 score going to overtime against Wake Forest. I hate to see us waste this defense on a unqualified offensive staff

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic