Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would someone who was at the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Would someone who was at the game

Nov 28, 2021, 8:38 AM

Comment on their general observations of the atmosphere inside from the United rag waving until all that could be seen was aluminum? Thx in advance

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Was Not In Attendance But

Nov 28, 2021, 8:42 AM

I did get to see my favorite Holiday color scheme, garnet and aluminum.

Re: Would someone who was at the game

Nov 28, 2021, 8:53 AM

Initially loud/noisy to begin with. Snot rags swinging and loud speakers blaring.
Coot players ran out to taunt the Tigers as the Tigers ran on the field before the game started.

Saw 2 or 3 confrontations in section 501 of coot fans arguing with coot fans - many were drunk and drinking beer sold inside the stadium.

Chicken crowing loudly on speakers in the first quarter. Not much to crow about after that. Coots started leaving early in the third quarter. Could see the brake lights glowing in the fair grounds on the north side of the stadium.

Saw a fight outside the stadium on Key Road between 2 coot fans and an old coot fan after the game.

So

Nov 28, 2021, 8:55 AM

just a typical game atmosphere

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2021, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Would someone who was at the game ]

This sounds about right. I wasn't there, but once you've been several times you know it's going to be pretty much the same.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 28, 2021, 11:07 AM

Agree. I’ve been enough to never go again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2021, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Would someone who was at the game ]

headed to the parking lot in the third quarter

Nov 28, 2021, 8:55 AM

The tail-lights in the parking lots starting in the early 3rd was somewhat distractive. But then with the empty seats, it always makes for rewarding feeling for us to enjoy the routing abd wins.

Did any of you notice that the 'coot crow' played on the stadium speaker was from that middle 3rd on?
Even my wife noticed it. She's a fan of USu**k just for this one game rivalry because her grandfather played there and her mother graduated from there. But she is always quick to agree that 'crow crap' is nauseating.

Nov 28, 2021, 8:57 AM

I think the chicken crows every third down all game long.

Nov 28, 2021, 8:57 AM

Nov 28, 2021, 9:44 AM

Is this the best gif ever?

got there at 2 and didn' have any problems the entire night***

Nov 28, 2021, 9:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 28, 2021, 9:52 AM

My son and his buddies went. He said it was fine honestly. They are CU students and were in the CU section so that probably helped. He said people started leaving at the half and it was pretty much all orange in the 4th qtr. Said it sounded like a home game when they stopped them on the last play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There were a few items thrown . . .

Nov 28, 2021, 10:01 AM

at our players as they exited the playing field at halftime . . . and two drunk coots (male) sitting behind us throwing up . . . Literally . . . all over us Tigers (high in section 502) . . . Sadly there was a drunk Tiger just two rows behind me doing the same.

It was funny in the 4th Quarter on their final drive against our 2nd and 3rd string . . . Our section began hollering “That’s another Carolina FIRSTDOWN!!!”, mockingly taking the place of the missing coot fans.

I was ashamed of the Clemson fans that sold/gave their tickets to coots to sit in our section. Shame on you for putting us through that. It was disgusting having to dodge their vomit all game . . . some of us having to wear it home.

Shame on you!!! You are not All In!!!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic