»
Topic: Will DJ transfer to a California university?
Replies: 13   Last Post: Sep 26, 2021, 4:20 PM by: parsdog
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

Will DJ transfer to a California university?

Sep 26, 2021, 2:59 PM

Thoughts?

flag link

Re: Will DJ transfer to a California university?

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:59 PM

Yes. Those were my thoughts as well with the Texas dude arriving next year.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 3:03 PM

There is no way he beats out the guy next year. #### DJ wouldn't have beat out Kyle Parker.
I sure as #### dont know how he even ranked #1 pro rated passer without even showing he can read a defense over 4 games. DJ will 100% end up transferring.

flag link

[3]
Sep 26, 2021, 3:19 PM

Do they have Bojangles in Cali?

flag link

I hope! Right now please!***

Sep 26, 2021, 3:20 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 3:42 PM

Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Re: Will DJ transfer to a School that needs a drop back

[3]
Sep 26, 2021, 3:34 PM

QB. We are Trying to make a drop back quarterback run a RPO system. It ain’t gonna work. We need an all purpose QB that is use to playing in an RPO system

flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 3:36 PM

cu81grad said:

QB. We are Trying to make a drop back quarterback run a RPO system. It ain’t gonna work. We need an all purpose QB that is use to playing in an RPO system

I agree.

flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 3:46 PM

The Texas QB is the real deal. Very mobile, accurate, and a thinker of the game. Scan the field for open receivers. Will be the starter for Game 1 I believe. DJ can't handle that and move on.

2021 orange level member flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 4:05 PM

It's not even that he is a drop back passer. He has NO anticipation or timing with his receivers. He's been here 2 years and it looks like he doesn't know anything.

flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 3:56 PM

Will Klubnik arrive as an early enrollee? If so, I would not rule out a shakeup of the QB room after the spring. Hopefully there is a new offensive coordinator and scheme for both to develop within. However, we must also be wary of Klubnik switching his commitment if the offense and the departure of Elliott gets ugly.

flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 4:05 PM

Funny, I posted this same thing last night and got called everything from an idiot to a Coot. LOL. There is something off with our program. Not sure what it is, but something is not right with the coaches and this crop of players. No one seems to know what they are doing once they hit the field of play.

flag link

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 4:11 PM

Yes, that’s my belief. Dabo and Elliott are basically circling the wagons and defending him. They’re worried he’s going to back to Cali.

flag link

Sep 26, 2021, 4:20 PM

I can't imagine a kid from California with NFL aspirations is going to hang around rural SC for 2 years to be a backup and hold a clipboard. It may be the reason Dabo hasn't benched him yet, because Lord knows he's done nothing to warrant being the starter right now

flag link

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 2 lower level seats on the 40 yard line for the FSU game in section UO, $350 for the pair.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2009 people have read this post