Topic: Why when we win we get a clip on Monte’s
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 10, 2021, 10:26 AM by: IamNut
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Why when we win we get a clip on Monte’s

[3]
Posted: May 9, 2021, 8:44 PM

Postgame interview but when we lose we get nothing. I want to hear from him and some explanations of his decisions. We are one of the worst coached teams I’ve ever seen at Clemson and we make the same mistakes over and over. Stupid base running, fielding errors, horrible situational awareness and situational play. There is zero strategy to how we play the game. Go up swing for the fences. We strike out entirely too much. He has made horrible decisions as a manager, but I want to hear what the heck he has to say after blowing a 6 run lead and getting swept in a must have series. Is there anywhere to find his postgame press conference?

link

Re: Why when we win we get a clip on Monte’s

[1]
Posted: May 9, 2021, 9:00 PM

I have about given up expecting change. I have spent hours watching this team do a ground hog day over and over. In this series we had 36 Ks ( Grice had 8), 7 errors and 28 lob. Base running and just lost of focus is horrible. Year after year Monte has dished up the same old mediocrity. Not a tournament team and no development. Why was Parker taken out today?

link

Posted: May 9, 2021, 9:19 PM

User Logo
ret1943
Scout Team [186]
TigerPulse: 46%
Posted: May 9, 2021, 9:00 PM

I have about given up expecting change. I have spent hours watching this team do a ground hog day over and over. In this series we had 36 Ks ( Grice had 8), 7 errors and 28 lob. Base running and just lost of focus is horrible. Year after year Monte has dished up the same old mediocrity. Not a tournament team and no development. Why was Parker taken out today?

we have to many for sure but it aint just a clemson thing, tech had 28 on the weekend. it is a problem everywhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Posted: May 9, 2021, 9:04 PM

he usually does not do one on the road. clemsontigers sometime has comments taken after the game by the sid.

Posted: May 9, 2021, 9:19 PM

Players win and lose and we don't have enough players to be a top team. Look at the records for the past 20 years.

link

[1]
Posted: May 9, 2021, 10:05 PM

He would say proud of way out team battled this weekend ! We were one or 2 pitches away! Had the launch angle would have been 2 more feet we may have had a chance ! We just eat pressure like Candy !

Him and Brownell need to go!

Why is it that we never hear anything from people like you until we lose?

Posted: May 9, 2021, 10:11 PM

Let’s see how many low pulse coots and whiny posters can gather in one thread.

2021 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg link

You do hear from me when I think we are

Posted: May 10, 2021, 10:26 AM

Playing good fundamental winning baseball. Unfortunately we haven’t done that in years. It’s guys like you that see the results in one series and think Monte Lee is great, but don’t understand the game. When you are in the bottom 1/3 of the conference in hitting, pitching, and fielding % you aren’t very good. Top that with bad managing decisions, stupid base running errors, stupid situational play, and you realize this is not a very talented nor well coached teams. Bad talent can play good fundamental baseball but we don’t. Learn the game then come at me.

link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: The Season Is Almost Here...FOR SALE : Two tickets South Lower Sec :H Row II seats 13,15 About 12 st...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1228 people have read this post